- Focuses on recent research in mathematics applications for Industry 4.0
- Provides insights on international and transnational scales
- Identifies mathematics knowledge gaps for Industry 4.0
- Describes fruitful areas for further research in industrial mathematics, including forthcoming international studies and research
1. Active digital manufacturing 2. Aircraft and automobile design 3. Automotive industry 4. Big data analytics 5. Casting Process 6. Cloud manufacturing 7. Communication and information security 8. Computer security, verification 9. Cyber-physical manufacturing 10. Design optimization 11. Finite Element models 12. Hybrid machining 13. Hydro dynamical problems 14. Hydrodynamic performance 15. Industry 4.0 16. Intelligent manufacturing 17. Internet of Things 18. Logistics, production planning and supply chain management 19. Machining process 20. Manufacturing systems 21. Mathematical modeling 22. Modeling of manufacturing systems 23. Numerical simulation 24. Optimization of industrial processes 25. Structural optimization
Mangey Ram is currently Head of the Department and Assistant Dean (International Affairs) at Graphic Era University, India. He is Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, as well as Executive Associate Editor of the Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies. Prof. Ram has published 77 research papers and presented his works at national and international conferences. His research interests are in reliability theory and applied mathematics.