The weight of a vehicle directly impacts the vehicle’s overall efficiency and range as well as the carbon footprint. To reduce the carbon footprint, there is a dire need to reduce the weight of vehicles. The Americas Specialized Vehicles Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2020–2025. The U.S. is forecast to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 4.3%, which can be mainly attributed to the growing demand for specialized vehicles from many industries.
Americas Specialized Vehicles Market Outlook
Specialized vehicles are vehicles that are designed to carry divisible loads. Specialized vehicles are categorized into different types of vehicles such as police cars, tow trucks, garbage trucks, ambulances, fire trucks, recreational vehicles, and armored vehicles. According to Industry ARC findings, recreational vehicles will hold the largest market share during the forecast period. Recreational vehicles are used for various purposes such as travel trailers, camping trailers, and motor homes.
The Americas Specialized Vehicles market report comprises the pricing analysis for different types of vehicles. The price of fire trucks is the highest among the counterparts and was estimated at $31,0590.4 per vehicle in 2020.
Americas Specialized Vehicles Market Growth Drivers
Increasing consumer demand for tailored solutions in every segment has boosted the growth of the specialized vehicles market in the Americas. The changing nature of conflicts has also led to the demand for high levels of operational and tactical mobility in defense vehicles. This factor will also implement the use of specialized armored vehicles for defense.
Americas Specialized Vehicles Market Challenges
The rising prices of fuel is one of the major challenges that the specialized vehicles market faces. The increasing use of other alternative means of transport such as Uber, and Taxis in the U.S and the implementation of ride-sharing services have led to the decline in ambulance usage. This is one of the major challenge faced by the ambulance services segment.
Americas Specialized Vehicles Market Research Scope
The base year of the study is 2020, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Americas Specialized Vehicles market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of specialized vehicles in the Americas market, and their specific applications.
Americas Specialized Vehicles Market Report: Industry Coverage
- Types of Americas Specialized Vehicles: Police Cars, Tow Trucks, Armored Vehicles, Garbage Trucks, Recreational Vehicles, Fire Trucks, Ambulances.
- Different Loads of Americas Specialized Vehicles: < 6000 KG, >6000 KG and < 18000 KG, >18000 KG.
The Americas Specialized Vehicles market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions.
The regions and countries covered in the study include:
Americas: U.S., Canada, Mexico, and South America.
Americas Specialized Vehicles Market Key Players Perspective
In September 2020, REV launched the American Dream Class A diesel RV for 2020, which is available in both 42- and 45-foot floorplans, and offers flexibility and luxury.
Some of the other key players mentioned in this report are Rosenbauer Group, Great America Towing, Thor Industries Inc, Ford Motor Company, Dodge, General Motors Company, and Inkas Armored Vehicle Manufacturing.
Americas Specialized Vehicles Market Trends
- Stringent regulations imposed by the governmental bodies on automobile manufacturers are anticipated to affect the market growth. Canada has enforced certain standards aimed at heavy duty vehicles. These new standards are applicable to all new heavy duty vehicles manufactured from January 1, 2020.
- Towing vehicles installed with battery monitoring systems and safer handling systems are increasingly being used as alternatives to traditional manual handling systems.
- The rise of emerging technologies and latest innovations in storage and security vehicles that meet high tech needs of customers has increased the demand in the market.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – Executive Summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market
3.1. Comparative Analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 8 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 8 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis – Top 8 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – By Vehicle Type (Market Size $Million/$Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Product Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.1. Police Cars
6.3.2. Tow Trucks
6.3.3. Armored Vehicles
6.3.4. Garbage Trucks
6.3.5. Recreational Vehicles
6.3.6. Fire Trucks
7. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – By Load (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
7.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
7.2. Product Revenue and Trend Research
7.3. Product Segment Analysis
7.3.1. < 4000 KG
7.3.2. >4000 KG and < 16000KG
7.3.3. >16000 KG
8. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – By Geography (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
8.1. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – Americas Segment Research
8.2. Americas Market Research ($Million/$Billion)
8.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
8.2.2. Revenue and Trends
8.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
8.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
8.2.5. Americas Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South America
9. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – Market Entropy
9.1. New Product Launches
9.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, and Partnerships
14. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – Company Analysis
10.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&As, Developments
10.2. Rosenbauer Group
10.3. Great America Towing
10.4. Thor Industries Inc
10.5. Ford Motor Company
10.7. General Motors Company
10.8. Inkas Armored Vehicle Manufacturing
11. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – Appendix
12. Americas Specialized Vehicles Market – Research Methodology
12.1. Research Methodology
12.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
12.1.2. Industry Databases
12.1.4. Company News
12.1.5. Company Annual Reports
12.1.6. Application Trends
12.1.7. New Products and Product database
12.1.8. Company Transcripts
12.1.9. R&D Trends
12.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
12.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends