What is a Network Management?
Network Management is a broad range of functions including activities, methods, procedures and the use of tools to administrate, operate and reliable maintain computer network management systems. Network Management does not include terminal equipment, rather it concerns the reliability, efficiency and capabilities of data transfer channels. There exist a wide range of software and hardware for a network administrators to manage a network.
What is the applications of Network Management?
Network Management is significant for the management and proper support of network infrastructure. Network Management solutions will meet the business needs when it comes to highly complex or large scale network. A powerful and complex network monitoring system will act as a heart of any network management solutions. A good Network management solution will allow even a C-level employees to give direct access to their IT Providers to access any data they need to do their job effectively.
Market Research and Market Trends of Network Management?
The Networking specialist has recently launched an innovative solutions, Netgear Insight, a solution that offer plug-and-play set-up and the management of a network using a mobile app. It’s mainly targeted on small-to-medium size business (SMB’s). Netgear is capable to offer users with a secure way to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that might arise at any time. It is expected that this innovative solution will appeal to business owners constrained by limited budgets.
Auvik Networks, a provider of network monitoring and management software for managed service providers, has recently announced that it has raised CAD$15 million in a series B round of financing led by OpenView, with participation from existing investors Celtic House Venture partners and Rho Canada Ventures. It is expected that this fund will fuel for product development, partner’s success initiatives, and expansion into new markets.
Security Giant McAfee has acquired Canadian VPN provider TunnelBear. The terms of acquisition is not disclosed yet. The security giant stated that this is strategic move to integrate Tunnelbear’s Technologies into companies own VPN product, Safe Connect. Since after McAfee owns Tunnelbear, the VPN Services will have to comply with U.S. laws
Who are the Major Players in market?
The Key Players operating in the Network Management are Cisco., IBM., McAfee., Vmware., HP Inc., BMC., and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
2. Executive Summary
3. Network Management Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.3. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Network Management Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Network Management Market Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Network Management Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Network Management Market- Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.4. Suppliers and Distributors
5.5. Opportunities Analysis.
6. Network Management Market– By Network Type
6.2. LAN (Local Area Network)
6.3. MAN (Metro-Politian Area Network)
6.4. WAN (Wide Area Network)
7. Network Management Market – By Service Type
7.1. Security Management
7.2. Device Management
7.3. Traffic Management
7.4. Performance Monitoring
7.5. IP Address management
7.6. Fault Management
7.7. Accounting Management
7.8. Bandwidth Analysis
7.9. Load Balancing
8. Network Management Market – By Protocol Standard
8.1.2. SNMP v2
8.1.3. SNMP v3
9. Network management Market – By Architectures
10. Network Management Market – By End User Industry
10.1. Telecom & IT
10.8. Energy & Utilities
10.9. Retail & Consumer goods
10.10. Oil & Gas
10.11. Banking, Finance & Insurance (BFSI)
10.12. Media Management
11. Network Management Market- By Geography
11.1. North America
11.1.3. Ecuador Mexico
11.1.4. Rest of North America
11.2. South America
11.2.7. Costa Rica
11.2.8. Rest of South America
11.3.9. Rest of Europe
11.4.3. South Korea
11.4.7. Hong Kong
11.4.9. Rest of APAC
11.5. Middle East& Africa
11.5.2. South Africa
11.5.3. Saudi Arabia
11.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
12. Market Entropy
12.1. New Product Launches
12.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
13. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
13.5. HP Inc.
14.3. Research Methodology
14.5. Compilation of Expert Insights