1h Free Analyst TimeGlencore Plc is a diversified natural resources company, which produces and markets various mineral commodities The company carries out production, refinement, processing, storage, and transportation of metals and minerals, crude oil and oil products, coal, natural gas, and agricultural products It explores various metals and minerals such as zinc, copper, lead, aluminum, ferroalloys, nickel, iron ore, and cobalt The company is also engaged in extracting, smelting, refining, processing, storage, and logistics and delivery of the commodities produced It caters to automotive, power generation, oil, steel, and food processing industries The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, New Zealand, and Australia Glencore is headquartered in Baar Switzerland.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report provides insight into Glencore's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- Glencore announced the implementation of ConnectedMine, an initiative aimed at making the work conditions safer for its employees through technologies like proximity detection to avoid collisions with moving equipment monitoring devices to analyze ground ventilation and other field working conditions and GPS enabled devices to locate underground working personnel in emergency situations.
- Glencore collaborated with Instant Connect, a Cisco SolutionsPlus partner and Canadian mobile network operator Ambra to deploy digital enabled functionality into its existing analog land mobile radio ( system for improved safety and productivity for workers at mining sites.
- Glencore has established a Cyber Defence Centre to prevent any breach in its IT systems, protect confidential financial and legal information, ensure secure transactions, and comply with General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union.
- Glencore partnered with NORCAT, a labor skill development and innovation services provider, to launch a technology and innovation program for safely testing and implementing disruptive technologies in a mining environment.
- The advancement in battery technologies and its underlying benefits is driving Glencore to replace diesel powered vehicles with EVs at its Onaping Depth Project in Subdury INO.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Glencore's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partner - Investor Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ctrack's services
- Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network (RSBN)
- Antofagasta Minerals
- Eurasian Resources Group Sàrl
- Klöckner and Co
- Minsur SA
- Tata Steel Limited
- Anglo American/De Beers (Tracr)
- China Molybdenum Co (CMOC)
- Eurasian Resources Group (ERG)
- China Huaneng Group Clean Energy Research Institute Co. Ltd
- Anglo American Plc
- JX Nippon Mining Metals Corp
- Mitsui and Co. Ltd.