The European Railway Connectors Market is segmented based on connector type, size, platform, application, company and regional distribution. Based on size, the market can be bifurcated into connectors body and backshell. The connectors body segment is expected to dominate the market on account of the various benefits such as easy customization with standard modules and space saving offered by it. Based on platform, the market can be divided into rolling stock and signaling/infrastructure. The rolling stock segment holds a significant market share since it is more efficient than any other available platform and is also cost-effective.
Major players operating in the European Railway Connectors Market include TE Connectivity, Amphenol Corporation, Molex Incorporated, ITT, Smiths Interconnect, Fischer Connectors, Esterline Technologies, Schaltbau, Sichuan Yonggui Science and Technology, TT Electronics and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments. For instance, in September 2018, TE Connectivity launched new 124 position Sliver internal I/O connectors and cable assemblies, which provide a high-density solution that enables up to x20 signal transmission lanes, or 40 differential pairs.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the European Railway Connectors Market.
- To classify and forecast the European Railway Connectors Market based on connector type, size, platform, application, company and country distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the European Railway Connectors Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the European Railway Connectors Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the European Railway Connectors Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the European Railway Connectors Market.
The author calculated the market size of the European Railway Connectors Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for the various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Railway connectors manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to railway connectors
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the European Railway Connectors Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Connector Type:
- Broad Level Connectors/PCB Connectors
- Power Connectors
- RF/HF Coaxial Connectors
- Data Connectors
- Pogo Pin Connectors/Spring Load Connectors
- Modular & Mix Connectors
- Connectors Body
- Rolling Stock
- Diesel Multiple Units (DMUs)
- Electric Multiple Units (EMUs)
- Light Rails/Trams
- Passenger Coaches
- United Kingdom
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the European Railway Connectors Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client's specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast. If you buy the ‘Multi-user’ License of this report before June 2020, you will get a free update in form of market data excel sheet within 3 to 6 months of your purchase on request.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Europe Railway Connectors Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Connector Type (Broad Level Connectors/PCB Connectors, Power Connectors, RF/HF Coaxial Connectors, Data Connectors, Pogo Pin Connectors/Spring Load Connectors, Modular & Mix Connectors)
4.2.2. By Size (Connectors Body and Backshell)
4.2.2. By Platform (Rolling Stock and Signaling/Infrastructure)
4.2.3. By Application (Diesel Multiple Units (DMUs), Electric Multiple Units (EMUs), Light Rails/Trams, Subways/Metros, Passenger Coaches)
4.2.5. By Country
4.2.6. By Company (2018)
4.3. Product Market Map
4.4. Germany Railway Connectors Market Outlook
4.4.1. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124. By Value & Volume
4.4.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Connector Type
188.8.131.52. By Platform
184.108.40.206. By Application
4.5. United Kingdom Railway Connectors Market Outlook
4.5.1. Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Value & Volume
4.5.2. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168. By Connector Type
22.214.171.124. By Platform
126.96.36.199. By Application
4.6. France Railway Connectors Market Outlook
4.6.1. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52. By Value & Volume
4.6.2. Market Share & Forecast
184.108.40.206. By Connector Type
220.127.116.11. By Platform
18.104.22.168. By Application
4.7. Italy Railway Connectors Market Outlook
4.7.1. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124. By Value & Volume
4.7.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Connector Type
188.8.131.52. By Platform
184.108.40.206. By Application
4.8. Spain Railway Connectors Market Outlook
4.8.1. Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Value & Volume
4.8.2. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168. By Connector Type
22.214.171.124. By Size
126.96.36.199. By Application
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Te Connectivity
7.2 Amphenol Corporation
7.3 Molex Incorporated
7.5 Smiths Interconnect
7.6 Fischer Connectors
7.7 Esterline Technologies
7.9 Sichuan Yonggui Science and Technology
7.10 TT Electronics
8. Strategic Recommendations
9. About Us & Disclaimer