The United States Digital Therapeutics Market is segmented based on product, sales channel, application, company and region. Based on application, the market can be bifurcated into preventive applications and treatment applications. The treatment applications segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the increase in treatment and healthcare costs due to growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, renal diseases, among others. Additionally, these provide cost effective solutions thereby driving the growth of the market in the country.
Major players operating in the United States Digital Therapeutics Market include Noom Inc., Livongo Health, Omada Health Inc., WellDoc, Inc., Pear Therapeutics Inc., Proteus Digital Health Inc., Resmed, Inc. (Propeller Health), Akili Interactive Labs, Better Therapeutics, Happify, Mango Health, Click Therapeutics, Canary Health, Cognoa, Dthera Sciences, Mindstrong Health, 2Morrow Inc., Ginger, Fitbit Inc. (Twin Health Inc.), Livongo Health, Inc. and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the United States Digital Therapeutics Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the United States Digital Therapeutics Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the United States Digital Therapeutics Market based product, sales channel, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the United States Digital Therapeutics Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States Digital Therapeutics Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States Digital Therapeutics Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States Digital Therapeutics Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the United States Digital Therapeutics Market.
The author calculated the market size of the United States Digital Therapeutics Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Digital therapeutics service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to digital therapeutics
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the United States Digital Therapeutics Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United States Digital Therapeutics Market, By Product:
- United States Digital Therapeutics Market, By Sales Channel:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- United States Digital Therapeutics Market, By Application:
- Preventive Applications
- Lifestyle Management
- Treatment Applications
- CNS Disorders
- Chronic Respiratory Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Smoking Cessation
- Medication Adherence
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Substance Use & Addiction Management
- Rehabilitation & Patient Care
- United States Digital Therapeutics Market, By Region:
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States Digital Therapeutics Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client's specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Digital Therapeutics Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product (Software v/s Device)
5.2.2. By Sales Channel (B2B v/s B2C)
188.8.131.52. By B2B (Providers, Payers, Employers, Pharmaceutical Companies, Others)
184.108.40.206. By B2C (Patients v/s Caregivers)
5.2.3. By Application (Preventive Applications v/s Treatment Applications)
220.127.116.11. By Preventive Applications (Prediabetes, Obesity, Nutrition, Lifestyle Management, Others)
18.104.22.168. By Treatment Applications (Diabetes, CNS Disorders, Chronic Respiratory Disorders, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Cardiovascular Diseases, Smoking Cessation, Medication Adherence, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Substance Use & Addiction Management, Rehabilitation & Patient Care, Others)
5.2.4. By Company (2019)
5.2.5. By Region
5.3. Product Market Map
6. North-East Digital Therapeutics Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product
6.2.2. By Sales Channel
6.2.3. By Application
7. Mid-West Digital Therapeutics Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product
7.2.2. By Sales Channel
7.2.3. By Application
8. West Digital Therapeutics Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product
8.2.2. By Sales Channel
8.2.3. By Application
9. South Digital Therapeutics Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Product
9.2.2. By Sales Channel
9.2.3. By Application
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. US Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Noom Inc.
14.2. Livongo Health
14.3. Omada Health Inc.
14.4. WellDoc, Inc.
14.5. Pear Therapeutics Inc.
14.6. Proteus Digital Health Inc.
14.7. Resmed, Inc. (Propeller Health)
14.8. Akili Interactive Labs
14.9. Better Therapeutics
14.11. Mango Health
14.12. Click Therapeutics
14.13. Canary Health
14.15. Dthera Sciences
14.16. Mindstrong Health
14.17. 2Morrow Inc.
14.19. Fitbit Inc. (Twin Health Inc.)
14.20. Livongo Health, Inc.
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About Us & Disclaimer
- Noom Inc.
- Livongo Health
- Omada Health Inc.
- WellDoc, Inc.
- Pear Therapeutics Inc.
- Proteus Digital Health Inc.
- Resmed, Inc. (Propeller Health)
- Akili Interactive Labs
- Better Therapeutics
- Mango Health
- Click Therapeutics
- Canary Health
- Dthera Sciences
- Mindstrong Health
- 2Morrow Inc.
- Fitbit Inc. (Twin Health Inc.)
- Livongo Health, Inc.