The United States AI In Fashion Market is segmented based on component, deployment mode, category, application, end-user, company and region. Based on component, the market can be bifurcated into solutions and services. The solutions segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the higher rate of adoption by fashion retailers and brands. Based on application, the market can be fragmented into product recommendation, product search & discovery, supply chain management & demand forecasting, creative designing & trend forecasting, customer relationship management, virtual assistants and others. The product recommendation segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period on account of the rising adoption of social media and increasing customer awareness as fashion retailers are trying to provide every best possible service to their customers to enhance trust and hold them for a longer time.
Major players operating in the United States AI In Fashion Market include Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corp, Google Inc., Amazon Web Component Inc, Facebook Inc, Adobe Inc, Oracle Corporation, Mad Street Den Inc., Lily AI Inc, Stitch Fix Inc and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the United States AI In Fashion Market.
- To classify and forecast the United States AI In Fashion Market based on component, deployment mode, category, application, end-user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States AI In Fashion Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States AI In Fashion Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States AI In Fashion Market.
The author calculated the market size of the United States AI In Fashion Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- AI in fashion service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to AI in fashion
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the United States AI In Fashion Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Component:
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Product Recommendation
- Product Search & Discovery
- Supply Chain Management & Demand Forecasting
- Creative Designing & Trend Forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management
- Virtual Assistants
- Fashion Designers
- Fashion Stores
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States AI In Fashion Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client's specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States AI in Fashion Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Component (Solutions and Services)
5.2.2. By Deployment Mode (Cloud v/s On-Premises)
5.2.3. By Category (Apparel, Accessories, Beauty & Cosmetics, Others)
5.2.4. By Application (Product Recommendation, Product Search & Discovery, Supply Chain Management & Demand Forecasting, Creative Designing & Trend Forecasting, Customer Relationship Management, Virtual Assistants, Others)
5.2.5. By End User (Fashion Designers, Fashion Stores, Others)
5.2.6. By Region
5.2.7. By Company (2018)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. North-East United States AI in Fashion Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Component
6.2.2. By Deployment Mode
6.2.3. By Category
6.2.4. By Application
6.2.5. By End User
7. Mid-West United States AI in Fashion Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Component
7.2.2. By Deployment Mode
7.2.3. By Category
7.2.4. By Application
7.2.5. By End User
8. West United States AI in Fashion Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Component
8.2.2. By Deployment Mode
8.2.3. By Category
8.2.4. By Application
8.2.5. By End User
9. South United States AI in Fashion Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Component
9.2.2. By Deployment Mode
9.2.3. By Category
9.2.4. By Application
9.2.5. By End User
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. Competition Outlook
12.2. Company Profiles
12.2.1. Company Details
18.104.22.168. Microsoft Corporation
22.214.171.124. International Business Machines Corp
126.96.36.199. Google Inc.
188.8.131.52. Amazon Web Component Inc
184.108.40.206. Facebook Inc
220.127.116.11. Adobe Inc
18.104.22.168. Oracle Corporation
22.214.171.124. Mad Street Den Inc.
126.96.36.199. Lily AI Inc
188.8.131.52. Stitch Fix Inc
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. About Us & Disclaimer