The Australian Green Mining Market can be segmented based on mining type, technology, company and region. Based on mining type, the market can be segmented into surface and underground. Out of which, the surface mining segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period, which can be attributed to the higher productivity and lower labour costs. In addition to this, open pit equipment offers large production scale, which is further anticipated to drive the segment growth during the coming years.
Major players operating in the green mining market of Australia include Vale S.A, BHP Billiton, Anglo American, Rio Tinto, Dundee precious, Glencore Australia, Tata Steel, Freeport-McMoRan and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies in order to stay competitive in the market and to expand their geographic reach.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Australian Green Mining Market.
- To classify and forecast the Australian Green Mining Market based on mining type, technology, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Australian Green Mining Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Australian Green Mining Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Australian Green Mining Market.
The author calculated the market size of the Australian Green Mining Market by using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Green mining companies, contractors and other stakeholders
- Trade & industry associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to green mining market
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the Australian Green Mining Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Mining Type:
- Power Reduction
- Fuel and Maintenance Reduction
- Toxicity Reduction
- Emission Reduction
- Water Reduction
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Australian Green Mining Market.
With the given market data, researchers offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Australia Green Mining Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size and Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share and Forecast
5.2.1. By Mining Type (Surface and Underground)
5.2.2. By Technology (Power Reduction, Fuel and Maintenance Reduction, Toxicity Reduction, Emission Reduction, and Water Reduction)
5.2.3. By Company
5.2.4. By Region
5.3. Market Attractive Index
6. Australia Surface Mining Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size and Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Technology
7. Australia Underground Mining Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size and Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Technology
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Pricing Analysis
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. Competition Benchmarking
11.2. Company Profiles (Leading companies)
11.2.1. Vale S.A
11.2.2. BHP Billiton
11.2.3. Anglo American
11.2.4. Rio Tinto
11.2.5. Dundee precious
11.2.6. Glencore Australia
11.2.7. Tata Steel
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. About Us & Disclaimer
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Vale S.A
- BHP Billiton
- Anglo American
- Rio Tinto
- Dundee precious
- Glencore Australia
- Tata Steel