The United States 3D Printing Metals Market is segmented based on form, type, manufacturing process, end-user industry, region and company. Based on form, the market is bifurcated into powder and filament. Out of which, powder form dominated the market until 2019 and accounted for around 95% of the total revenue generated. The growth is accredited to growing usage of powders in pure metal equipment manufacturing. In addition to this, powder in pure metal form helps in easing printing process by ensuring free flow of particles. The filament segment is poised to grow at a robust CAGR during the forecast period because of cost advantages offered by filament over metal powder.
Major players operating in the United States 3D Printing Metals Market include Stratasys Ltd., GE Additive, Proto Labs, Inc., LPW Technology Ltd., Pollen AM Inc., Materialise NV, Renishaw Inc, Hoganas AB, Carpenter Technology Corporation and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015–2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the United States 3D Printing Metals Market.
- To classify and forecast the United States 3D Printing Metals Market based on form, type, manufacturing process, end-user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States 3D Printing Metals Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States 3D Printing Metals Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the United States 3D Printing Metals Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States 3D Printing Metals Market.
The author calculated the market size of the United States 3D Printing Metals Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- 3D printing metals manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 3D printing metals
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the United States 3D Printing Metals Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Form:
- Stainless Steel
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
- Aerospace & Defence
- Medical & Dental
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States 3D Printing Metals Market.
With the given market data, researchers offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast. If you buy the ‘Multi-user’ License of this report before June 2020, you will get a free update in form of market data excel sheet within 3 to 6 months of your purchase on request.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States 3D Printing Metals Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Form (Powder and Filament)
5.2.2. By Type (Titanium, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium)
5.2.3. By Manufacturing Process (Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Selective Laser Melting (SLM), Others)
5.2.4. By End User Industry (Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Medical & Dental)
5.2.5. By Region
5.2.6. By Company (2018)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Northeast United States 3D Printing Metals Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Form
6.2.2. By Type
6.2.3. By End User Industry
7. Midwest United States 3D Printing Metals Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Form
7.2.2. By Type
7.2.3. By End User Industry
8. West United States 3D Printing Metals Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Form
8.2.2. By Type
8.2.3. By End User Industry
9. South United States 3D Printing Metals Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Form
9.2.2. By Type
9.2.3. By End User Industry
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. Competition Outlook
12.2. Company Profiles
12.2.1. Company Details
184.108.40.206. Stratasys Ltd.
220.127.116.11. 3D Systems Corporation
18.104.22.168. GE Additive
22.214.171.124. Proto Labs, Inc.
126.96.36.199. LPW Technology Ltd.
188.8.131.52. Pollen AM Inc.
184.108.40.206. Materialise NV
220.127.116.11. Renishaw Inc
18.104.22.168. Hoganas AB
22.214.171.124. Carpenter Technology Corporation
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. About Us & Disclaimer