In terms of vehicle type, the Peruvian Tire Market can be segmented based on passenger car, OTR, light commercial vehicle, medium & heavy commercial vehicle and two-wheeler. The Passenger car segment dominated the market in 2019 on account of increasing passenger car fleets backed by rising per capita income and growing number of nuclear families across the country. Between radial and bias, consumers prefer radial tires due to their advantages, such as flexible sidewalls and reduced fuel consumption due to less vibration and resistance over other counterparts.
Major players operating in the Peruvian Tire Market include Compania Goodyear del Peru SA, Pirelli Perú, Michelin Group, Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd., Hankook Tire & Technology Group, Kumho Tire Co., Inc., Continental AG, Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd., Toyo Tire Corporation, etc. The companies are investing in research & development to manufacture technologically advanced tires and increase their share in the market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Peruvian Tire Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Peruvian Tire Market based on vehicle type, sales channel, radial vs bias and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Peruvian Tire Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Peruvian Tire Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Peruvian Tire Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the Peruvian Tire Market.
The author calculated the market size of the Peruvian Tire Market by using a bottom-up approach, where the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. They sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Tire manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to tire market
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the Peruvian Tire Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Car
- Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Off-the-Road Vehicle
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Peruvian Tire Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast. If you buy the ‘Multi-user’ License of this report before June 2020, you will get a free update in form of market data excel sheet within 3 to 6 months of your purchase on request.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Recall
4.2. Brand Switching
4.3. Brand Satisfaction
4.4. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5. Peru Tire Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Light Commercial Vehicle, Off-the-Road Vehicle and Two-wheeler)
5.2.2. By Sales Channel (Online, Offline)
5.2.3. By Radial Vs. Bias
5.2.4. By Region (Eastern, Southern, Western, Central, Northern)
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Vehicle Type
5.3.2. By Sales Channel
5.3.3. By Radial Vs Bias
5.3.4. By Region
6. Peru Passenger Car Tire Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (SUV 4X4, Sedan, Hatchback)
6.3. Prominent Tire Sizes
7. Peru Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tire Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Truck, Bus)
7.3. Prominent Tire Sizes
8. Peru Light Commercial Vehicle Tire Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Light Trucks, Pick-up Vans & Light Buses)
8.3. Prominent Tire Sizes
9. Peru Off-the-Road Vehicle Tire Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Vehicle Type Construction Equipment, Industrial & Mining Equipment, Others)
9.3. Prominent Tire Sizes
10. Peru Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Scooter & Moped and Motorcycle)
10.3. Prominent Tire Sizes
11. Value Chain Analysis
12. Import & Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Peru Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Competition Outlook
17.2. Company Profiles
17.2.1. Compania Goodyear del Peru SA
17.2.2. Pirelli Perú
17.2.3. Michelin Group
17.2.4. Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd
17.2.5. Hankook Tire & Technology Group
17.2.6. Kumho Tire Co., Inc.
17.2.7. Continental AG
17.2.8. Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
17.2.9. Toyo Tire Corporation
18. Strategic Recommendations
19. About Us & Disclaimer
- Compania Goodyear del Peru SA
- Pirelli Perú
- Michelin Group
- Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd
- Hankook Tire & Technology Group
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc.
- Continental AG
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
- Toyo Tire Corporation