The United States 3D Radar Market is segmented based on range, platform, frequency band, component, industry, region and company. Based on range, the market is segmented into long range, medium range and short range. Out of which, the long range segment dominated the market until 2019 and is anticipated to lead the United States 3D Radar Market during the next 5 years as well which can be attributed to its rising applicability in weather monitoring applications with the help of which natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and cyclones can be predicted accurately. In terms of platform type, the market is fragmented into C/S/X band, E/F band, L band and others. The C/S/X band segment dominated the market in terms of largest market share until 2019. The growth of this segment is accredited to its extensive use as a satellite transponder for long-range tracking that is widely being used by military personnel at the time of the battlefield for surveillance purpose.
Major players operating in the United States 3D Radar Market include Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Company, Honeywell International Inc., Airbus Defense and Space, Saab Defense and Security USA, Thales Group, Leonardo S.p.A, ASELSAN A.S. and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015–2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the United States 3D Radar Market.
- To classify and forecast the United States 3D Radar Market based on range, platform, frequency band, component, industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States 3D Radar Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States 3D Radar Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the United States 3D Radar Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States 3D Radar Market.
The author performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, they sourced a list of manufacturers across the region. Subsequently, they conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, they could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
The author calculated the market size of the United States 3D Radar Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. They sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- 3D radar manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 3D radar
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the United States 3D Radar Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Range:
- Long Range
- Medium Range
- Short Range
Market, By Platform:
Market, By Frequency Band:
- C/S/X Band
- E/F Band
- L Band
Market, By Component:
Market, By Industry:
- Automotive and Public Infrastructure
- Energy & Utilities
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States 3D Radar Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Range (Long Range, Medium Range, Short Range)
5.2.2. By Platform (Airborne, Ground, Naval)
5.2.3. By Frequency Band (C/S/X Band, E/F Band, L Band, Others)
5.2.4. By Component (Software and Hardware)
5.2.5. By Industry (Automotive and Public Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities, Government, Others)
5.2.6. By Region
5.2.7. By Company (2018)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Range
6.2.2. By Platform
6.2.3. By Industry
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Range
7.2.2. By Platform
7.2.3. By Industry
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Range
8.2.2. By Platform
8.2.3. By Industry
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Range
9.2.2. By Platform
9.2.3. By Industry
14.2. Raytheon Company
14.3. Honeywell International Inc.
14.4. Airbus Defense and Space
14.5. Saab Defense and Security USA
14.6. Thales Group
14.7. Leonardo S.p.A
14.8. ASELSAN A.S.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Airbus Defense and Space
- Saab Defense and Security USA
- Thales Group
- Leonardo S.p.A
- ASELSAN A.S.