The United States Zero Trust Security Market is segmented based on authentication type, deployment mode, solution type, organization size, end-user industry, company and region. Based on authentication type, the market can be bifurcated into single-factor authentication and multi-factor authentication. The multi-factor authentication is expected to hold the largest market share during forecast years since it is becoming one of the most effective type of identity verification and authentication method that requires a person, software, or a machine to present multiple identifiers for identity verification. Based on deployment mode, the market can be divided into cloud and on-premises. The cloud segment is expected to dominate the market attributable to advantages associated with cloud based offerings such as speed, scalability, and enhanced IT security.
Major players operating in the United States Zero Trust Security Market include Cisco Systems Inc., Akamai Technologies, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Okta, Inc., Forcepoint, LLC, Centrify Corporation, Cyxtera Technologies, Google LLC, VMware Inc. and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. For instance, in June 2019, Palo Alto Networks acquired PureSec to improve Prisma offering. PureSec is one of the players in serverless architecture security and supports all the serverless vendors, including AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions, and IBM BlueMix.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the United States Zero Trust Security Market.
- To classify and forecast the United States Zero Trust Security Market based on authentication type, deployment mode, solution type, organization size, end-user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States Zero Trust Security Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States Zero Trust Security Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States Zero Trust Security Market.
The author calculated the market size of the United States Zero Trust Security Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. They sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Zero trust security service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to zero trust security
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the United States Zero Trust Security Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Authentication Type:
- Single-factor Authentication
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Network Security
- Data Security
- Endpoint Security
- API Security
- Security Analytics
- Security Policy Management
- Large Enterprises
- IT & Telecom
- Government & Defense
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States Zero Trust Security Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Zero Trust Security Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Authentication Type (Single-factor Authentication v/s Multi-factor Authentication)
5.2.2. By Deployment Mode (Cloud v/s On-Premises)
5.2.3. By Solution Type (Network Security, Data Security, Endpoint Security, API Security, Security Analytics, Security Policy Management, Others)
5.2.4. By Organization Size (Large Enterprises v/s SMEs)
5.2.5. By End User Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government & Defense, Retail & Ecommerce, Others)
5.2.6. By Region
5.2.7. By Company (2018)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. United States Large Enterprises Zero Trust Security Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Authentication Type
6.2.2. By Deployment Mode
6.2.3. By Solution Type
6.2.4. By End User Industry
7. United States SMEs Zero Trust Security Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Authentication Type
7.2.2. By Deployment Mode
7.2.3. By Solution Type
7.2.4. By End User Industry
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competition Outlook
10.2. Company Profiles
10.2.1. Company Details
10.2.1.1. Cisco Systems Inc.
10.2.1.2. Akamai Technologies, Inc.
10.2.1.3. Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
10.2.1.4. Symantec Corporation
10.2.1.5. Okta, Inc.
10.2.1.6. Forcepoint, LLC
10.2.1.7. Centrify Corporation
10.2.1.8. Cyxtera Technologies
10.2.1.9. Google LLC
10.2.1.10. VMware Inc.
11. Strategic Recommendations
12. About Us & Disclaimer