This report provides insight into AIG's insurtech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
- AIG is exploring and utilizing technologies including AI, blockchain, cloud, mobile technologies, and big data to achieve operational efficiencies, enhance the customer experience, and minimize security risks.
- AIG has developed automation solutions for underwriters to access unique analytics applications for faster data processing and visualization.
- AIG created a Center of Excellence team for mining risk factors for its clients’ distribution networks based on historic data.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into AIG's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- Estimated ICT Budget for 2021
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- K2 Intelligence
- BridgeBio Pharma
- Validus Group