This issue of High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) highlights innovations and growth opportunities in self-healing materials, polymer masterbatches, high performance materials, and hydrogen production technologies.
The High-Tech Materials TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non-woven materials, polymers and plastics, and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
- Sintered Material with Low Cobalt Content Offers High Wear Resistance
- Phthalate-free Plasticizer with Antimicrobial Technology
- Mechanophore-linked Smart Polymer with High Light Intensity
- Next-generation Wearable Electronics with Biofuel Cell
- Self-healing Wearable Sensors for Health Monitoring
- Self-healing Organic Semiconductor Composites
- Bio-based Hydrogel Sand Scaffolds for Sustainable Buildings
- Dynamic and Programmable Extracellular Materials
- Growth Opportunities in Self-healing Technologies
- Generating Blue Hydrogen Through Low Carbon Emission Process
- Enabling Adoption of Green Hydrogen Through Compact and High Performance Electrolyser
- Enhancing the Adoption of Green Hydrogen in Automotive Industry Using Low Energy Technology
- Reducing the Effect of Energy Loss in Renewable Energy Generation Process
- Growth Opportunities for Hydrogen Generation Technologies
- Black Masterbatch to Improve Sustainability Potential of Polymers
- Non-toxic Masterbatches for Packaging
- Mobility Aid Additive Masterbatch
- Polymer Masterbatches: Growth Opportunities