This issue of the Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles innovations and growth opportunities in nanocomposites, nanoalloys, nanoantenna, and advanced carbon nanotube fibers.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Advancements in Nanocomposites, Nanoalloys, Nanoantenna, and Advanced Carbon Nanotube Fibers
- Nanocomposite for Radiation Protection and Shielding
- High Fluence Nanoantennas for Electronics Applications
- Eutectic Nanoalloys for Catalysis and Automotive Applications
- Hybrid Organic/Inorganic Nano-I-Beam
- Carbon Nanotubes for Treating Cardiovascular Diseases
- Reusable Nanofiber Membrane-based Mask for Infection Control
- Nano-laminated Polyester Films for Electronic and Automotive Applications
- Magnetic Nanostructures for Biomedical Applications
- Solution-phase Synthesis for Transition Metal Nanoparticles
- Single-Atom Platinum-based Synthesis of Hydrogen
- Carbon Nanotube-based Fibers with Enhanced Material Properties
- Enhancing the Production of Hydrogen and Methanol Through Nanotechnology
- Developing Potential High-Performance Power Supply System for the Built Industry
- Developing High Performance and Compact Semiconductor of Electronic Devices
- Nanocatalysts to Facilitate Sustainable Production of Surfactants
- Key Contacts