The latest issue of Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles different novel implantables, advanced imaging system and range of digital medical device platforms. The innovations under implantables include a bone fusion system, an endothelial implant, and a valve replacement system. This issue also covers few innovative wound healing technologies and portable imaging solutions.
The innovations in the digital heath space, including use of artificial intelligence (AI) in different diagnostic and imaging devices are covered. Other digital technologies such as use of virtual reality for pain management and surgical planning are also covered in this issue. This issue covers implantable technology such novel stent to ingestible biosensor, and implantable neurostimulator. Therapeutic devices include cryothermal ablative device, robotic radiosurgery platform, are also covered.
The Advanced MedTech TOE analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Keywords: Kidney stone, image-guided interventional oncology, non-thermal plasma technology, bone fusion system, transcatheter valve replacement, mitral and tricuspid regurgitation, endothelial implant, cancer care, nuclear magnetic resonance, fluorescence endomicroscopic system, tissue imaging, wearable electrocardiography device, artificial intelligence, cardiotocography, micro pulsed electric field, atrial fibrillation, radiation shielding device, wearable sensor, antibacterial wound care, meniscal implant, electronic health records
1. Innovations in Medical Devices & Imaging
- Non-invasive Treatment Solutions for Kidney Stone Disease
- Image-guided Interventional Oncology Procedure to Increase Accuracy of Radiology
- Non-thermal Plasma Technology for the Treatment of Multidrug Refractory Pathogen Bio-burden in a Wound
- Foot Bone Fusion System with Improved Implant Performance
- Transcatheter Valve Replacement System to Treat Mitral and Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Artificial Intelligence-driven Holistic Solution to Transform Cancer Care
- Central Venous Access to Facilitate Catheter Insertion
- Artificial Endothelial Implant for Curing Corneal Edema
- Portable, Compact, Battery-operated Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Instrument
- Fluorescence Endomicroscopic System for Real-time Tissue Imaging
- AI-based Wearable Electrocardiography Device
- Non-invasive CTG Device for New Borns and Mothers
- Targeted Micro Pulsed Electric Field for Atrial Fibrillation
- Automated Radiation Shielding Device
- Wearable Sensor Coupled with Data Analytics
- 3D Pre-operative Planning Software
- Software-based Intra-operative Decision Making
- Hardware Enabled Digital Platform for Infection Monitoring
- Antibacterial Wound Care Technology
- Polymer Prosthesis for Damaged Meniscus
- Blockchain-based Electronic Health Record
2. Industry Contacts
- Key Contacts