The resin capsule market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 4%, during the forecast period. One of the main factors driving the market is growing demand for resin capsule from the mining industry. However, volatility in raw material prices of resin capsule is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
By the end-user Industry, resin capsule from the mining industry is expected to dominate the market, over the forecast period.
Growing demand for resin capsule from the oil and gas industry is likely to act as an opportunity for the market studied in the future.
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market with the largest consumption from countries, such as China and India.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand of Resin Capsule from the Mining Industry
- The resin capsule consists of a structural adhesive grout and resin, such as unsaturated polyester resin and a threaded rod or a reinforcing bar, which is inserted in a drilled hole, to develop their holding capacities by bonding of the adhesive grout to both the anchor and concrete.
- Easy installation and resistance to anchoring failure by vibration make resin capsule the best suite for the mining Industry.
- Increasing safety concerns in underground mines, due to tunnel failure, boosted the demand for resin capsule bolts.
- The demand for more flexibility in planning, designing, and strengthening concrete structures resulted in an increased consumption of chemical grouted anchors.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the application of resin capsule from the mining industry is likely to dominate, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Studied
- Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for resin capsule, during the forecast period. The increasing demand for resin capsule, with growing mining and construction activities in developing countries, like China and India, is expected to drive the demand for resin capsule in the region.
- The largest producers of resin capsule are located in Asia-Pacific. Some of the leading companies in the production of resin capsule are Orica Limited, Sormat Oy, DSI Underground, Minova, and Fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG, among others.
- The metals and mining sector in India is expected to witness a major reform in the next few years, owing to reforms, such as Make in India Campaign, Smart Cities, Rural Electrification, and a focus on building renewable energy projects under the National Electricity Policy, as well as the rise in infrastructure development.
- According to China's statistical yearbooks, the construction industry has contributed considerably to the country's economic development. The urbanization process and gross output of the construction industry in China have increased from USD 0.21765 trillion to USD 2.902 trillion.
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the Resin Capsule Market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow significantly, during the study period.
The resin capsule market is partially consolidated in nature, with only few major players dominating the market. Some of the major companies are Orica Limited, Sormat Oy, DSI Underground, Minova, and Fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG, among others.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of the Study
4.1.1 Growing Demand of Resin Capsule from the Mining Industry
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Volatility in Raw Material Price of Resin Capsule
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.1.1 Organic Peroxide
5.2 By Resin Type
5.2.4 Other Resin Types
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.3 Oil and Gas
5.3.4 Industrial Manufacturing
5.3.5 Other End-user Industries
5.4 By Geography
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Orica Limited
6.4.2 DSI Underground
6.4.3 RSC Ekusasa Mining
6.4.4 Fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.5 Sormat Oy
6.4.7 Koelner Rawlplug IP
6.4.8 Liebig International Ltd
6.4.9 Hexion Inc.
6.4.10 Bohle AG
6.4.11 Barnes Group
6.4.12 Buildtech Products India Pvt. Ltd
7.2 Other Opportunities
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Orica Limited
- DSI Underground
- RSC Ekusasa Mining
- Fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG
- Sormat Oy
- Koelner Rawlplug IP
- Liebig International Ltd
- Hexion Inc.
- Bohle AG
- Barnes Group
- Buildtech Products India Pvt. Ltd