The cast polymer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. One of the main factors driving the market is growing demand of cast polymers from construction industry. However, high manufacturing and production cost of cast polymers expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
Increasing demand from polymer casting of fiber glass reinforced plastics is likely to act as an opportunity for the marke studied in the coming years.
By application, cast polymer from construction and metal refining is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market with the largest consumption from countries, such as India and China.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand of Cast Polymers from Construction Industry
- Cast Polymer is an umbrella term referring to the production of "synthetic" cast products - generally either cultured marble, cultured onyx, cultured granite - but recently additional materials such as engineered stone and other polyester and acrylic resin based materials.
- Cast polymers are unique in the composites business and are intended to meet explicit quality necessities of an application. Cast polymer forming is utilized to create portions of any shape or size.
- Cast polymers are molded and hardened to a solid material in a variety of shapes that meet diverse design needs and makes it a best fit for construction industry.
- The increasing focus on infrastructure and customization in construction and manufacturing processes had a significant impact on the growing demand of cast polymers in construction industry.
- Additionally cast polymers are used in kitchen and bath surfaces such as countertops,wall panels, countertops, windowsills, sinks, tubs and shower bases.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the application of cast polymers from construction industry is likely to dominate during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for cast polymer during the forecast period. The rising demand of cast polymer from construction industry with growing population in developing countries like India and China is expected to drive the demand for cast elastomers in this region.
- The largest producers of cast polymers are located in Asia-Pacific region.Some of the leading companies in the production of cast polymers are R.J. Marshall Company, Swan Corporation, Bradley Corporation, Link Composites Pvt. Ltd, and Huber Engineered Materials among others.
- Ruling Govt. Initiatives such as Housing for all the government’s flagship scheme "PMAY" aims to build 20 million urban homes and 30 million rural houses by 2022, Smart Cities, etc. are fuelling the growth of the Urban Infrastructure and construction development.
- The availability of customized kitchen components at affordable prices, as compared to conventional kitchen components, is increasing their demand in the region like china and India, supporting the global trend.
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the market for cast polymer in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow significantly during the study period.
The global cast polymer market is partially consolidated in nature with only few major players dominating the market. Some of the major companies are R.J. Marshall Company, Swan Corporation, Bradley Corporation, Link Composites Pvt. Ltd, and Huber Engineered Materials among others.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of the Study
4.1.1 Growing Demand of Cast Polymers from Construction Industry
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 High Manufacturing and Production Cost of Cast Polymers
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5.1.1 Solid Surface
5.1.2 Engineered Stone
5.1.3 Cultured Marble
5.2.1 Alumina Tryhydrate
5.2.2 Calcium Carbonate
5.3.1 Transport Terminals
5.3.2 Public Utilities
5.3.3 Kitchen Components
5.3.4 Bath Components
5.3.5 Metal Refining
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 The R.J. Marshall Company
6.4.2 Huber Engineered Materials
6.4.3 Bradley Corporation
6.4.4 Link Composites Pvt. Ltd.
6.4.5 Swan Corporation
6.4.6 Cosentino S.A
6.4.9 du Pont de Nemours and Company
6.4.10 Kingkonree International Surface Industrial Co., Ltd
6.4.11 Breton S.P.A
6.4.12 AGCO, Inc.
6.4.13 ARISTECH SURFACES LLC
7.2 Other Opportunities
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The R.J. Marshall Company
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Bradley Corporation
- Link Composites Pvt. Ltd.
- Swan Corporation
- Cosentino S.A
- du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Kingkonree International Surface Industrial Co., Ltd
- Breton S.P.A
- AGCO, Inc.
- ARISTECH SURFACES LLC