1h Free Analyst TimeWorldline Group is one of the world’s leading payment and transactional service providers, offering end-to-end solutions covering the entire payment value chain. It offers omnichannel solutions for merchants, banks, acquirers, payment service providers (PSPs), businesses, and governments. Worldline offers its services in over 50+ countries, supporting over 350 payment services and 175 currencies.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Worldline operates through four segments - Merchant Services, Financial Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, and Terminals, Solutions & Services - offering acquiring and processing, card issuing processing, clearing and settlement, open banking, and mobile banking services.
It has made several acquisitions of complementary businesses, which has helped it remain competitive in the market. In November 2018, Worldline acquired SIX Payment Services, enabling it to become a major payment processing company in Europe. In October 2020 the group completed the acquisition of mobile and point of sale (POS) payment solutions provider Ingenico Group.
The report provides information and insights into Worldline including -
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company's important events and milestones
- In 1997, Worldline was established as Atos.
- In July 2013, Atos spun off all of its electronic payment and transactional services activities into a single subsidiary called Worldline.
- In April 2020, Worldline Partnered with digital banking solutions provider Meniga to create personalized banking features and increase digital customer engagement.
- In February 2021, Worldline Extended its partnership with JCB to expand JCB Contactless enablement across Europe, and also enable online acceptance of JCB cards for its merchants.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Worldline's business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
- Competitor Analysis of Regional & Global Acquirers
- Performance Highlights
- Revenue Model
- Products & Services
- Key Mergers & Acquisitions
- Significant Events
- Supporting Merchants
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- American Express