Peru: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Peru provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Peru through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Peru through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Peru through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Peru through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Peru, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Peru's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, a composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
- What are the outlook in Peru in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Peru perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Peru perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Peru perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments March 2019-April 2020
1.4. Impact of COVID-19 on the Peruvian Economy
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.4. Key political parties
3.3.5. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. GDP composition by sector
4.4.6. Fiscal situation
4.4.7. Current account
4.4.8. Foreign trade
4.4.9. External debt
4.4.10. International investment position
4.4.11. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.3.2. Religious composition
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About the Analyst
List of Tables
Table 1: Peru - Key Facts, 2020
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Peru
Figure 2: Peru - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Peru - Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Peru, 2010-2019
Figure 5: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Peru (Constant Prices), 2015-2022f
Figure 6: Sector-specific GDP in Peru, 2019
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Peru (PEN Billion/%), 2014-2019
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Peru (PEN Billion/%), 2014-2019
Figure 9: Service Output in Peru (PEN Billion/%), 2014-2019
Figure 10: Peru’s External Trade (US$ Billion), 2015-2019
Figure 11: FDI Inflows and Gross Fixed Capital Formation (Billion/%) (2016-2018) and Number of Greenfield Investments in Peru (2012-2018)
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Peru, 2015-2022f
Figure 13: Unemployment Rate in Peru, 2015-2022f
Figure 14: Religions in Peru, 2017
Figure 15: Healthcare Expenditure in Peru (US$ Billion/%), 2012-2018
Figure 16: Gross and Net Enrollment Rate and Government Expenditure on Education (%) (2011-2018)
Figure 17: Patents Granted per Million Population (2010-2019)
Figure 18: Internet Users and Penetration (Million/%), 2012-2019