This report provides insights into Prudential's insurtech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
- Prudential operates myEastspring, an online platform for clients to independently monitor, access, and perform online transactions.
- Prudential launched a health and wellbeing app called Pulse. With the help of AI-based tools, Pulse enables users to monitor their health anytime, anywhere.
- Prudential's investment in technology solutions provider Cites Gestion enabled it to develop Fasttrack Trade, a digital trade platform for SMEs to optimize their supply chain management through distributed ledger technology.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Prudential's insurtech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Technology Centers
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership and Investment Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: