This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Athlete's foot, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Athlete's foot market trends in the United States.
The Athlete's foot market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Athlete's foot market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Athlete's foot market Size from 2017 to 2030. The Report also covers current Athlete's foot treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
- The United States
Study Period: 2017-2030
Athlete's foot Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Athlete's foot Overview
Athlete's foot, also known as Tinea pedis, is a cutaneous fungal infection caused by a dermatophyte infection. It is characterized by itching, flaking, and fissuring of the skin. It may manifest in three ways: the skin between the toes may appear macerated (white) and soggy; the soles of the feet may become dry and scaly; the skin all over the foot may become red, and vesicular eruptions may appear.
Three groups of fungal pathogens, referred to as dermatophytes, have been shown to cause tinea pedis: Trichophyton sp, Epidermophyton sp, and Microsporum sp. The disease manifests as a pruritic, erythematous, scaly eruption on foot and depending on its location, three variants have been described: interdigital type, moccasin type, and vesiculobullous type.
Athlete's foot Diagnosis
Tinea pedis infections are typically easy to distinguish and diagnose. However, complete identification of the causative fungi should be established to confirm a diagnosis and ensure proper treatment. Diagnosis of tinea pedis is based on history and clinical appearance of the feet in addition to direct microscopy of a potassium hydroxide (KOH) preparation. Cultures or histological examinations are rarely required. A Wood's lamp is not usually helpful in diagnosing tinea pedis but can be used to rule out other diagnoses like infection with Malassezia furfur or erythrasma - Malassezia furfur and Corynebacterium minutissimum both fluoresce under ultraviolet light while other common dermatophytes do not.
Athlete's foot Treatment
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Athlete's foot market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides the treatment guidelines and algorithm in the United States
The Athlete's foot market report gives a thorough understanding of Athlete's foot by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis.
Athlete's foot Epidemiology
The Athlete's foot epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current Athlete's foot patient pool and forecasted trend for the United States. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of The report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Athlete's foot epidemiology [segmented as Diagnosed Incident cases of Athlete's foot and Incident cases of Athlete's foot by subtype] scenario of Athlete's foot in the United States from 2017 to 2030.
Athlete's foot Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the Athlete's foot report encloses the detailed analysis of Athlete's foot marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Athlete's foot clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Athlete's foot Marketed Drugs
Luliconazole: Bausch Health
Luliconazole is a novel imidazole antifungal. Luliconazole is uniquely characterized by its R-enantiomer side chain in addition to one chiral center. The addition of an imidazole moiety into the ketene dithioacetate structure of the compound augments its ability to target filamentous fungi, such as dermatophytes, without compromising its broad-spectrum antifungal activity. Luliconazole has been shown to have antifungal activity against dermatophytes and Candida in vitro, and has been clinically assessed for the treatment of tinea pedis, cruris, and corporis.
Products detail in the report.
Athlete's foot Emerging Drugs
SB208, a nitric oxide-releasing topical drug candidate, is in development for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin and nails, such as tinea pedis and onychomycosis. The active ingredient in the silicone-based gel of SB208 is NVN1000, a polysiloxane macromolecule that stores nitric oxide on the polymer backbone and has demonstrated broad-spectrum anti-fungal activity in vitro. Nitric oxide plays a vital role in the natural immune system response against microbial pathogens and is a critical regulator of inflammation.
Products detail in the report.
Athlete's foot Market Outlook
The Athlete's foot market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted Athlete's foot market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Athlete's foot market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria's, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to the publisher, Athlete's foot market in the United States is expected to change with a CAGR of 4.20% in the study period 2017-2030.
This section includes a glimpse of the Athlete's foot market in the United States.
The United States Market Outlook
This section provides the total Athlete's foot market Size and market Size by therapies in the United States.
Athlete's foot Drugs Uptake
This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Athlete's foot market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017-2030. The analysis covers Athlete's foot market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and Size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Athlete's foot Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Athlete's foot key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing and patent details for Athlete's foot emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Athlete's foot
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In report we take reimbursement into consideration to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business & price strategy.
KOL - Views
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME's opinion working in Athlete's foot domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or Athlete's foot market trend. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
The publisher performs Competitive & Market Intelligence analysis of the Athlete's foot Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that includes - SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter's five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Athlete's foot, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Athlete's foot epidemiology and treatment in the United States
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Athlete's foot are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Athlete's foot market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the United States
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Athlete's foot market
- In the coming years, Athlete's foot market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the Size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Athlete's foot R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Athlete's foot. Launch of emerging therapies, will significantly impact the Athlete's foot market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Athlete's foot
- The in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Athlete's foot Report Insights
- Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Athlete's foot Pipeline Analysis
- Athlete's foot Market Size and Trends
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Therapies
Athlete's foot Report Key Strengths
- 11 Years Forecast
- United States Coverage
- Athlete's foot Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Drugs Uptake
Athlete's foot Report Assessment
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Market Attractiveness
- Market Drivers and Barriers
Key Questions Answered
- What would be the Athlete's foot total market Size as well as market Size by therapies in the United States during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market in the United States during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Athlete's foot market is expected to grow in the United States during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the Athlete's foot market outlook in the United States during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Athlete's foot?
- What is the historical Athlete's foot patient pool in the United States?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of Athlete's foot in the United States?
- What will be the growth opportunities in the United States with respect to the patient population pertaining to Athlete's foot?
- At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in the United States during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
- What are the current options for the treatment of Athlete's foot along with the approved therapy?
- What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Athlete's foot in the United States?
- What are the Athlete's foot marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy etc.?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Athlete's foot?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Athlete's foot?
- How many emerging therapies are in mid stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Athlete's foot?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Athlete's foot therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Athlete's foot and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Athlete's foot?
Reasons to Buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Athlete's foot market
- To understand the future market competition in the Athlete's foot market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Athlete's foot in the United States
- Identification of strong upcoming players in market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Athlete's foot market
- To understand the future market competition in the Athlete's foot market
2. Executive Summary of Athlete's foot
3. SWOT Analysis for Athlete's foot
4. Disease Background and Overview
4.2. Etiology and Risk factors
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population - The United States
5.1. Key Findings
5.2. Assumptions and rationale
5.2.1. Diagnosed incident cases of Athlete's foot
5.2.2. Incident cases of Athlete's foot by subtype
6. Treatment and Management
7. Patient Journey
8. Unmet Needs
9. Case Study
9.1. Case Report of Recurrence observed in interdigital Tinea Pedis
10. Marketed Therapies
10.1. Luliconazole: Bausch Health
10.1.1. Product Description
10.1.2. Product development activities
10.1.3. Clinical development
10.1.4. Safety and Efficacy
11. Emerging Therapies
11.1. DBI-001: DermBiont
11.1.1. Product Description
11.1.2. Clinical Development
11.1.3. Safety and Efficacy
11.2. BB2603: Blueberry Therapeutics
11.2.1. Product Description
11.2.2. Product development activities
11.2.3. Clinical Development
11.2.4. Safety and efficacy
11.3. SB208: Novan
11.3.1. Product Description
11.3.2. Clinical Development
11.3.3. Safety and Efficacy
12. Athlete's foot: The United States Market Analysis
12.1. Key Findings
12.2. Market Outlook [the United States]
12.3. The United States Market Size
12.3.1. Total Market size of Athlete's foot
12.3.2. Athlete's foot Market Size by Therapies
13. Market Drivers
14. Market Barriers
15.1. Report Methodology
16. Publisher Capabilities
18. About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Summary of Athlete’s Foot Market, Epidemiology, and Key Events (2017-2030)
Table 2: Risk factors
Table 3: Diagnosed incident Cases of Athlete’s foot in the United States (2017-2030)
Table 4: Incident Cases of Athlete’s foot by subtype in the United States (2017-2030)
Table 5: DBI-001, Clinical Trial Description, 2020
Table 6: BB2603, Clinical Trial Description, 2020
Table 7: DBI-001, Clinical Trial Description, 2020
Table 8: The US Market size of Athlete’s Foot in USD Million (2017-2030)
Table 9:The US market size of Athlete’s Foot by Therapies in USD Million (2017-2030)
List of Figures
Figure 1: SWOT Analysis
Figure 2: Diagnosed incident cases of Athlete’s foot in the United States (2017-2030)
Figure 3: Incident Cases ofAthlete’s foot by subtype in the United States (2017-2030)
Figure 4: Market Size of Athlete’s Foot in the United States, USD Millions (2017-2030)
Figure 5: The U.S. market size of Athlete’s Foot by therapies in USD Million (2017-2030)
Figure 6: Market Drivers
Figure 7: Market Barriers