The European Energy as a Service Market is segmented based on service type, end-use, company and country. Based on service type, the market can be categorized into power generation services, energy efficiency and optimization services and operational and maintenance services. The power generation services segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast years. This can be accredited to the increase in offerings from the power supply industry that includes distributed energy generation solutions such as solar PV, diesel and natural gas gensets, microturbines and fuel cells to improve energy supply. Based on end-use, the market can be bifurcated into commercial and industrial. The industrial segment is expected to grow during forecast period on account of the increasing investments for ensuring clean and efficient power supply.
Major players operating in the European Energy as a Service Market include Schneider Electric, Engie, Siemens AG, Veolia, Enel X, Alpiq, Enertika, Orsted and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the European Energy as a Service Market.
- To classify and forecast the European Energy as a Service Market based on service type, end-use, company and country distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the European Energy as a Service Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the European Energy as a Service Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the European Energy as a Service Market.
The author calculated the market size of the European Energy as a Service Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The author sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Energy as a service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to energy as a service
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the European Energy as a Service Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Service Type:
- Power Generation Services
- Energy Efficiency and Optimization Services
- Operational and Maintenance Services
- United Kingdom
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the European Energy as a Service Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Europe Energy as a Service Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Service Type (Power Generation Services, Energy Efficiency and Optimization Services and Operational and Maintenance Services)
5.2.2. By End Use (Commercial and Industrial)
5.2.3. By Country
5.2.4. By Company (2019)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Germany Energy as a Service Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Service Type
6.2.2. By End Use
7. France Energy as a Service Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Service Type
7.2.2. By End Use
8. United Kingdom Energy as a Service Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Service Type
8.2.2. By End Use
9. Italy Energy as a Service Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Service Type
9.2.2. By End Use
10. Spain Energy as a Service Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Service Type
10.2.2. By End Use
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Global Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
13.2.1. Schneider Electric
13.2.3. Siemens AG
13.2.5. Enel X
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About the author & Disclaimer