The Indian Crew Management Systems Market is segmented based on system, device, application, company and region. Based on system, the market can be categorized into on-cloud and server based. Out of which, the on-cloud segment is expected to dominate the market during the next 5 years on account of adaptation of cloud technologies by more and more airlines in order to achieve ease of operations and excellence in client servicing. Moreover, the cloud software has become an essential part in everyday operations of flight crews such as e-ticketing, flight schedules, accommodation arrangements and climatic condition forecasts, which is expected to drive the segment growth over the coming years.
Major players operating in the Indian Crew Management Systems Market include Hexaware Technologies, IBS Software Services, Sheorey Digital Systems Pvt Ltd, Sabre Airline Solutions, Lufthansa Systems, Fujitsu India Pvt. Ltd., Jeppesen India, InteliSys Aviation Systems and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments. For instance, in 2017, Jeppesen which is a Boeing company signed a three-year contract with the Swiss International Air Lines in order to optimize the crew planning, manage operations in an efficient way as well as to recover from disruptions to planned crew schedules.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Indian Crew Management Systems Market.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Crew Management Systems Market based on system, device, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Crew Management Systems Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Crew Management Systems Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Crew Management Systems Market.
The author calculated the market size of the Indian Crew Management Systems Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The author sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Crew management systems service providers, end-users and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to crew management systems
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the Indian Crew Management Systems Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By System:
- Server Based
- Crew Planning
- Crew Services
- Crew Training
- Crew Operations
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Crew Management Systems Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast. If you buy the ‘Multi-user’ License of this report before June 2020, you will get a free update in form of market data excel sheet within 3 to 6 months of your purchase on request.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By System (On-Cloud v/s Server Based)
5.2.2. By Device (Smartphones, PCS, Tablets)
5.2.3. By Application (Crew Planning, Crew Services, Crew Training, Crew Operations)
5.2.4. By Region (East; West; North; South)
5.2.5. By Company (2018)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. North India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By System
6.2.2. By Device
6.2.3. By Application
7. South India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By System
7.2.2. By Device
7.2.3. By Application
8. East India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By System
8.2.2. By Device
8.2.3. By Application
9. West India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By System
9.2.2. By Device
9.2.3. By Application
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
14.2.1. Hexaware Technologies
14.2.2. IBS Software Services
14.2.3. Sheorey Digital Systems Pvt Ltd
14.2.4. Sabre Airline Solutions
14.2.5. Lufthansa Systems
14.2.6. Fujitsu India Pvt. Ltd.
14.2.7. Jeppesen India
14.2.8. InteliSys Aviation Systems
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the author & Disclaimer