The European Small Satellite Market is segmented based on type, end-user, application, subsystem, country and company. Based on type, the nanosatellite segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast years, which can be attributed to rapid advancements in miniaturization of the space exploration technologies, which is making nanosatellites potentially and economically more viable for their wide usage in government, civil, commercial and military applications. In addition to this, reduction in the cost of these satellites, increasing investments in this vertical, rising demand, growing number of areas of application and superior mission launches are factors contributing towards fuelling the demand for nanosatellites across the region.
Major players operating in the European Small Satellite Market include Sierra Nevada Corporation, Singapore Technologies Engineering Limited, Surrey Satellite Technology LTD., Planet Labs Inc., Airbus Defense and Space, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Space Exploration Technologies Corp., Millennium Space Systems Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Harris Corporation and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015–2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the European Small Satellite Market.
- To classify and forecast the European Small Satellite Market based on type, end-user, application, subsystem, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the European Small Satellite Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the European Small Satellite Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the European Small Satellite Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the European Small Satellite Market.
The author calculated the market size of the European Small Satellite Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The author sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Small satellite manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to small satellite
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the European Small Satellite Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Type:
- Earth Observation & Meteorology
- Scientific Research & Exploration
- Surveillance & Security
- Mapping & Navigation
- Solar Panels & Antenna Systems
- Electrical Power Systems
- Command & Data Handling
- United Kingdom
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the European Small Satellite Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Europe Small Satellite Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Nanosatellite, Microsatellite, Minisatellite, Others)
5.2.2. By End User (Civil, Defense, Commercial)
5.2.3. By Application (Earth Observation & Meteorology, Communication, Scientific Research & Exploration, Surveillance & Security, Mapping & Navigation)
5.2.4. By Subsystem (Structures, Payloads, Solar Panels & Antenna Systems, Electrical Power Systems, Command & Data Handling and Others)
5.2.5. By Country
5.2.6. By Company
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Germany Small Satellite Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By End User
6.2.3. By Application
6.2.4. By Subsystem
7. France Small Satellite Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By End User
7.2.3. By Application
7.2.4. By Subsystem
8. United Kingdom Small Satellite Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By End User
8.2.3. By Application
8.2.4. By Subsystem
9. Italy Small Satellite Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By End User
9.2.3. By Application
9.2.4. By Subsystem
10. Spain Small Satellite Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By End User
10.2.3. By Application
10.2.4. By Subsystem
11. Russia Small Satellite Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Type
11.2.2. By End User
11.2.3. By Application
11.2.4. By Subsystem
12. Poland Small Satellite Market Outlook
12.1. Market Size & Forecast
12.1.1. By Value
12.2. Market Share & Forecast
12.2.1. By Type
12.2.2. By End User
12.2.3. By Application
12.2.4. By Subsystem
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.1.1. Sierra Nevada Corporation
15.1.2. Singapore Technologies Engineering Limited
15.1.3. Surrey Satellite Technology LTD.
15.1.4. Planet Labs Inc.
15.1.5. Airbus Defense and Space
15.1.6. Northrop Grumman Corporation
15.1.7. Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
15.1.8. Millennium Space Systems Inc.
15.1.9. Lockheed Martin Corporation
15.1.10. Harris Corporation
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the author & Disclaimer
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Singapore Technologies Engineering Limited
- Surrey Satellite Technology LTD.
- Planet Labs Inc.
- Airbus Defense and Space
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
- Millennium Space Systems Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Harris Corporation