The Indian Small Hydropower Market is segmented based on type, components, capacity, company and regional distribution. Based on type, the market can be bifurcated into micro hydropower and mini hydropower. The mini hydropower segment is expected to hold a significant market share during the forecast period since installations in mini hydropower segment are largely driven by rural electrification.
Major players operating in the Indian Small Hydropower Market include Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, FLOVEL Energy Private Limited, B Fouress Ltd, Toshiba India Private Limited, Siemens India, ANDRITZ Hydro Pvt. Ltd., HNAC Technology Co Ltd, Hitachi Mitsubishi Hydro Corporation, Him Urja Private Limited, Vindhyachal Hydro Power Pvt. Ltd. and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Indian Small Hydropower Market.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Small Hydropower Market based on type, component, capacity, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Small Hydropower Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Small Hydropower Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Small Hydropower Market.
The author calculated the market size of the Indian Small Hydropower Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The author sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Small hydropower service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to small hydropower
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, India small hydropower market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Type:
- Micro Hydropower
- Mini Hydropower
- Electromechanical Equipment
- Electric infrastructure
- Civil Works
- Up to 1 MW
- 1–10 MW
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Small Hydropower Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Small Hydropower Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Micro Hydropower, Mini Hydropower)
5.2.2. By Components (Electromechanical Equipment, Electric infrastructure, Civil Works)
5.2.3. By Capacity (Up to 1 MW, 1–10 MW)
5.2.4. By Region (East; West; North; South)
5.2.5. By Company (2018)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. North India Small Hydropower Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Voltage
6.2.3. By End User Industry
7. East India Small Hydropower Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Voltage
7.2.3. By End User Industry
8. South India Small Hydropower Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Voltage
8.2.3. By End User Industry
9. West India Small Hydropower Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Voltage
9.2.3. By End User Industry
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
14.2.1. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
14.2.2. FLOVEL Energy Private Limited
14.2.3. B Fouress Ltd
14.2.4. Toshiba India Private Limited
14.2.5. Siemens India
14.2.6. ANDRITZ Hydro Pvt. Ltd.
14.2.7. HNAC Technology Co Ltd
14.2.8. Hitachi Mitsubishi Hydro Corporation
14.2.9. Him Urja Private Limited
14.2.10. Vindhyachal Hydro Power Pvt. Ltd.
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the author & Disclaimer
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- FLOVEL Energy Private Limited
- B Fouress Ltd
- Toshiba India Private Limited
- Siemens India
- ANDRITZ Hydro Pvt. Ltd.
- HNAC Technology Co Ltd
- Hitachi Mitsubishi Hydro Corporation
- Him Urja Private Limited
- Vindhyachal Hydro Power Pvt. Ltd.