The United States Business Travel Insurance Market is segmented based on type of user, insurance cover, distribution channel, company and region. Based on distribution channel, the market can be fragmented into bank, insurance company, insurance intermediaries, insurance broker, insurance trade, insurance aggregator and others. The insurance company segment is expected to register the highest growth during forecast years. This can be accredited to the growing number of collaborations with enterprises and online travel agents (OTA). Additionally, the development of advanced technology solutions for the corporates has led the insurance companies to be the fastest growing segment among other distribution channels.
Major players operating in the United States Business Travel Insurance Market include Seven Corners Inc., Travel Safe Insurance, USI Insurance Services LLC, MH Ross Travel Insurance Services Inc., American International Group, Inc., Chubb Ltd., Search Results, CSA Travel Protection, MetLife, Inc, Allianz and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the United States Business Travel Insurance Market.
- To classify and forecast the United States Business Travel Insurance Market based on type of user, insurance cover, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States Business Travel Insurance Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States Business Travel Insurance Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States Business Travel Insurance Market.
The author calculated the market size of the United States Business Travel Insurance Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The author sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Business travel insurance service provider companies, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to business travel insurance
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the United States Business Travel Insurance Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Type of User:
- Single trip travel insurance
- Annual multi-trip travel insurance
- Long-stay travel insurance
- Insurance company
- Insurance intermediaries
- Insurance broker
- Insurance Trade
- Insurance Aggregator
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States Business Travel Insurance Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast. If you buy the ‘Multi-user’ License of this report before June 2020, you will get a free update in form of market data excel sheet within 3 to 6 months of your purchase on request.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Business Travel Insurance Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type of User (B2B, B2C, B2B2C)
5.2.2. By Insurance Cover (Single trip travel insurance, Annual multi-trip travel insurance, Long-stay travel insurance)
5.2.3. By Distribution Channel (Bank, Insurance company, Insurance intermediaries, Insurance broker, Insurance Trade, Insurance Aggregator, Others)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company (2019)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. North-East United States Business Travel Insurance Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Material
6.2.3. By Application
7. Mid-West United States Business Travel Insurance Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Material
7.2.3. By Application
8. West United States Business Travel Insurance Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Material
8.2.3. By Application
9. South United States Business Travel Insurance Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Material
9.2.3. By Application
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. United States Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
14.2.1. Company Details
22.214.171.124. Seven Corners Inc.
126.96.36.199. Travel Safe Insurance
188.8.131.52. USI Insurance Services LLC
184.108.40.206. MH Ross Travel Insurance Services Inc.
220.127.116.11. American International Group, Inc.
18.104.22.168. Chubb Ltd.
22.214.171.124. Search Results
126.96.36.199. CSA Travel Protection
188.8.131.52. MetLife, Inc
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the author & Disclaimer
- Seven Corners Inc.
- Travel Safe Insurance
- USI Insurance Services LLC
- MH Ross Travel Insurance Services Inc.
- American International Group, Inc.
- Chubb Ltd.
- Search Results
- CSA Travel Protection
- MetLife, Inc