1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides insights into Zego, including an overview of the company and its product offering, detailed coverage of its business model and operations, information on its funding and partnerships, and biographies of its senior management.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Zego (a trading name of Extracover Limited) is a London-based insurance technology startup that provides pay-as-you-go insurance services to gig economy workers as well as liability insurance for professionals and businesses. Gig economy workers include drivers working for sharing economy companies such as Deliveroo, Uber, and Amazon.
Zego provides insurance policies for drivers and fleets. Private hire, courier van, scooter, car, and micro-mobility insurance are the company's key offerings. DST Global, General Catalyst, Wise, Balderton, Local Globe, and Target Global are among Zego's key investors.
- In 2021, Zego was named as the 11th fastest-growing tech company in the UK at the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ceremony.
- In March 2022, Zego and Aviva partnered to offer data-driven telecommunication along with real-time fleet management, underwriting, and claims management services through Zego's fleet portal.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Zego's business operations.
- Gain insights into its partnerships and funding.
- Gain an understanding of its technology focus.
Table of Contents
- Company Overview
- Technology Focus
- Product Overview
- Partnerships and Funding
- Key Employees
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- FREE NOW
- Bravo Group
- La Parisienne Assurances