Liberty Mutual is a property and casualty insurance company. Through its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, the company offers a range of insurance products to individuals, families, and businesses. Its personal insurance portfolio includes auto insurance, home insurance, and life insurance. Its business insurance portfolio includes commercial auto and fleet insurance, general liability insurance, healthcare liability insurance, management liability insurance, professional liability insurance, property insurance, worker’s compensation, reinsurance, and third-party administration insurance. Meanwhile, Liberty Mutual Investments manages the company’s financial assets. The company’s business operations are conducted through two divisions: Global Retail Markets and Global Risk Solutions. Global Retail Markets focuses on expanding the company’s business across the world, while Global Risk Solutions offers specialty, property, casualty, and reinsurance products globally.
- Liberty Mutual focuses on the use of emerging technologies including Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity to achieve operational efficiencies and offer better customer service.
- The company launched its Solaria Labs technology incubator in 2015 to develop new products that address unmet needs of customers.
- The company has invested in various insurtech and fintech companies - including Azibo, HOMEE, LeaseLock, Singular Cover, and REIN - to accelerate its digital transformation activities.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Liberty Mutual's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm: Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- Estimated ICT Budget for 2021
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Kinetica Labs
- Groundspeed Analytics
- Intellect SEEC
- The Institutes RiskStream Collaborative
- Singular Cover
- Karamba Security
- Blueprint Title
- Edge Case Research