1h Free Analyst TimeMoet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH) is a conglomerate which manufactures and markets luxury goods. Its product portfolio includes a range of fashion clothing, leather goods, wines and spirits, perfumes, cosmetics, jewelry, and watches. It is also provides cruise services and carries out selective retailing business and various other activities under the banners such as DFS, Sephora, La Grande Epicerie de Paris, and Le Bon Marche Rive Gauche. LVMH markets its products under Christian Dior, Guerlain, Givenchy, Kenzo, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Edun, Emilo Pucci, Loewe, Thomas Pink, Nicolas Kirkwood, Make Up For Ever, Louis Vuitton, and Zenith brand names. The company’s operations are mostly spread across the Europe, US, Asia, and Middle East.
LVMH is focusing on implementing wide range of digital solutions and emerging technologies to bring innovation and disruptive changes in its business operations. The company also established strategic partnerships with several technology firms to drive innovation and enhance business operations and customer experience..
LVMH is reinventing its customer engagement and driving sales of its physical products by digitizing physical clothing and accessories designs through augmented reality, virtual reality, and gaming technologies
The company introduced Retail lab to accelerate the digital innovations in the group. Through this lab, the company is aiming to find innovative digital solutions to improve its customer experience in its retails stores.
LVMH leverages unfiltered customer data captured through its online and other digital interactive channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, competitors, digital, product/store reviews, marketing campaigns, and influencers
In 2017, the company launched a multi-brand e-commerce website “24 Sevres” for its online customers. This website will offer over 150 luxury womenswear brands from LVMH’s own portfolio and also from other brands outside the group.
The report provides information and insights into LVMH's activities, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- LVMH is strengthening focus on the use of key disruptive technologies to enhance its operational and service capabilities. Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Business, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Digital Media, Mobile, and 3D Printing are the key technologies under focus for the company.
- In 2018, Louis Vuitton introduced an accelerated program, la Maison des Startups, which invites 50 international start-ups per year, for a six month program, twice a year at STATION F startup campus. It conducts several workshops that engages start-ups to discuss challenges faced in luxury industry.
- LVMH launched Luxury Lab in collaboration with Viva Technology show, to encourage start-ups from the luxury sector demonstrate their ideas and innovations.
- In October 2015, LVMH appointed Ian Rogers as chief digital officer to drive digital transformation. The appointment helped the company to scale up its online presence globally, and also empowered the company to improve its digital sales gradually.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into LVMH's retail operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE.
Table of ContentsOverview
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator/Incubation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partner, Investor, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- and Sigfox
- Centric Software
- Massivit 3D
- Royole corporation
- Lyst,Moda Operandi
- Woodinville Whiskey Company
- Semyrhamis SA
- Christian Dior Couture
- Marcolin SpA
- Colgin Cellars
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Tekin Acar Cosmetics