1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The publisher's 'Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact: Axa SA’ report provides in-depth company analysis, information and insights of COVID-19 impact on AXA SA.
This report provides a snapshot of the impact on the Axa SA in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.
It provides the impact of revised GDP growth estimates on growth prospects of Axa, exposure of the product portfolio and exposure by country/region due to virus outbreak.
The report brings together the publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving access to information on the projected impacts of the outbreak on the insurer.
- Exposure of the insurer to regions and countries impacted by COVID-19
- Key lines of businesses across regions where the insurer's books are potentially impacted
- Share of key lines of businesses by country/region in context of COVID-19 impact
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Axa SA -
- It provides insights on Axa SA exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the key business lines of the insurer that could be impacted due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons to Buy
- Take a strategic view of the business exposure of leading global insurers in COVID-19 outbreak.
- Understand the key factors shaping the growth and profitability outlook of the insurer.
Table of Contents
1. Key findings as of May 13, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Axa SA - Key findings
- Geographic spread analysis - COVID-19 vs. Axa’s lines of business
2. Regional Impact
- The impact of COVID-19 on regional GDP levels
- Axa’s Exposure: Life, Non-Life, and PA&H Insurance Premium by Region vs. Regional Impact Levels
- Non-Life Exposure: Premium by Region and Segment vs. Regional Impact Levels
- Life Insurance Exposure: Premium by Region and Segment vs. Regional Impact Levels
- PA&H Exposure: Premium by Region and Segment vs. Regional Impact Levels
4. COVID-19 Impact Scores: Axa and other companies5. Appendix6. About the Publisher
3. Company Reaction
- Indications from recruitment trends
- Indications from stock pricing and sentiment scores