1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides insight into Macquarie Bank's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its technology focus and initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Macquarie Bank offers retail financial and commercial banking services in Australia and select financial services at offshore locations. Macquarie Bank comprises four operating segments: Banking and Financial Services, Macquarie Asset Management, Macquarie Capital, and Commodities and Global Markets. Macquarie Asset Management provides investment solutions to clients, covering a range of capabilities in private markets and public investments. Banking and Financial Services provides a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, and business banking products and services to retail clients, advisors, and brokers. Macquarie Capital invests alongside clients across the capital structure, providing specialist expertise and advice. Commodities and Global Markets is a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, and logistics. Macquarie Bank also acts as an investment intermediary for corporate, institutional, retail, and government clients across the world.
- Macquarie has migrated most of its IT infrastructure and its core banking systems and functions to the public cloud to simplify and streamline its processes.
- Macquarie has signed strategic partnerships and agreements with technology companies such as Red Hat, Oracle, and Apple to either gain access to or collaboratively develop products using cloud, mobile, and IT software solutions, among other technologies.
- Macquarie Bank introduced Macquarie Authenticator, an online verification system that allows users to authenticate transactions in real-time and protect against fraud.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Macquarie Bank's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Red Hat
- Apple Pay
- Digital Reasoning