What are Long-Term Capital Market expectations?
Capital Market Expectations are views of equity market growth and returns over the medium term (5 years) using internationally accepted economic and investment methodologies.
What does it cover?
It provides 5-year return expectations for Saudi Arabia’s equity market.
Where can it be used?
The data enables investment managers and investors to judiciously plan their asset allocation strategies and achieve optimization of the risk-return mix for their investment portfolios.
How is it arrived at?
The authors have developed their own proprietary model to estimate the returns. Expectations are arrived at from the analysis of both historical and forward-looking equity market indicators in addition to industry-level and economic forecasts obtained from reputed sources.
What is the frequency of updates?
Updates are provided of these expectations every six months.
Table of Contents
- Methodology & Assumptions
- Saudi Arabia Economy – Snapshot
- Saudi Arabian Stock Market – Snapshot
- 5-year Equity Market Expectations (2020-2024)
- Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation SJSC
- National Commercial Bank SJSC
- Riyad Bank SJSC
- Samba Financial Group SJSC
- Saudi Arabian Mining Co SJSC
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation SJSC
- Saudi British Bank SJSC
- Saudi Electricity Company SJSC
- Saudi Telecom Company SJSC