1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Leon has turned its 65 UK restaurants into shops, selling meals by click and collect and delivery. This case study examines the rationale behind the company's pandemic response.
This report is part of the publisher's COVID-19 Case Study series, which analyses specific examples of consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. It focuses the strategies Leon has adopted for its restaurants during the pandemic.
- Leon has temporarily converted its physical outlets into retail stores.
- Ethical companies will explore new ways to connect consumer demand for meals and essentials to producers during the pandemic.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been changing consumers' lives: through Feed Britain, Leon offers ready meals and an alternative food source.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand a specific examples of consumer trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. COVID-19 Case Study: Leon Restaurants
- Brand Summary
- Key Take-Outs
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: