1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides insight into Aon's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Aon is a provider of professional services. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of commercial risk solutions, reinsurance solutions, retirement solutions, health solutions, and data and analytic services. Aon provides its advisory services in various sectors, including aerospace, technology and communications, financial institutions, agribusiness, life science, aviation, real estate, power, retail trade, construction, transportation and logistics, health care, and energy and mining. Aon offers insurance solutions through a network of its offices and distribution centers. It has a presence across the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
- Aon is leveraging machine learning and natural language processing techniques to uncover insights from huge data existing in unstructured documents and third-party digital platforms, which enables it to expand coverage and benefits, reduce costs, and optimize its underwriting process.
- Aon is investing in its data and analytical capabilities and has built a proprietary data and analytics platform to deliver insights that help reduce risk and improve performance. Aon’s Data & Analytic Services platform brings data-driven products, digital distribution, marketplaces, and analytics-as-a-service capabilities.
- Aon has introduced solutions that enhance its internal and clients’ cybersecurity capabilities. Its offerings include CyQu (Cyber Quotient Evaluation), Cyber Deal Desk, and a dedicated cyber-focused team that focuses on assessing business cyber risks and designing cyber incident response strategies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Aon's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executive
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Elements of Genius
- CLARA Analytics
- Hi Marley
- Athenium Analytics
- Latium Technologies
- Guy Carpenter
- The Institut