The Indian Electric Power Steering Market is further segmented based on steering type, component type, vehicle type and mechanism type. Based on type, the market is segmented into C-EPS, P-EPS and R-EPS. Rack EPS is projected to be the fastest growing segment of the market due to increasing installation rate of electric power steering in commercial vehicles since R-EPS is mostly used in heavy commercial vehicles. Moreover, vehicle emission regulations in India will further drive the market growth in the country.
The major player operating in the Indian Electric Power Steering Market are Denso Corporation, Mando Corporation, Robert Bosch GMBH, Showa Corporation, JTEKT Corporation, Hyundai Mobis, NSK Ltd, Mitsubishi Corporation, Sona Koyo Steering System, Nexteer. Companies operating in the market are using inorganic strategies such as partnership, mergers & collaboration to increase their share in the market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Indian Electric Power Steering Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Electric Power Steering Market based on type, vehicle type, component, mechanism and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Electric Power Steering Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Electric Power Steering Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Indian Electric Power Steering Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Indian Electric Power Steering Market.
The author calculated the market size of the Indian Electric Power Steering Market by using a bottom-up approach, where the data for various end-user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Target Audience:
- Electric Power Steering manufacturers
- Automobile manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Electric power steering design companies
- Distributors and traders
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Research Institutes
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
In this report, the Indian Electric Power Steering Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
India Electric Power Steering Market, By Type:
- Steering Column
- Steering Wheel
- Electronic Control Unit
- Electric Motor
- Bearings Wheat
- Passenger Car
- Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Off-the-Road Vehicles
- Collapsible EPS
- Rigid EPS
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Electric Power Steering Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according the client’s specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Electric Power Steering Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Product Awareness
5.2. Product Pricing
5.3. Product Quality
5.4. Challenges & Unmet Needs
6. India Electric Power Steering Market Overview
7. India Electric Power Steering Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (C-EPS, P-EPS and R-EPS)
7.2.2. By Component (Steering Column, Steering Wheel, Sensors, Electronic Control Unit, Electric Motor and Bearings)
7.2.3. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles and Off-the-Road Vehicles)
7.2.4. By Mechanism (Collapsible EPS and Rigid EPS)
7.2.5. By Company
7.2.6. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. India Passenger Cars Electric Power Steering Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Component
9. India Light Commercial Vehicle Electric Power Steering Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Component
10. India Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Electric Power Steering Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Component
11. India OTR Electric Power Steering Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value & Volume
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Type
11.2.2. By Component
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Denso Corporation
17.2. Mando Corporation
17.3. Robert Bosch GMBH
17.4. Showa Corporation
17.5. JTEKT Corporation
17.6. Hyundai Mobis
17.7. NSK Ltd
17.8. Mitsubishi Corporation
17.9. Sona Koyo Steering System
18. Strategic Recommendations
19. About the Author & Disclaimer