The Indian Transmission Repair Market can be segregated into vehicle type, repair type and component. In terms of component, the market is segmented into gasket & seal, transmission filter, o-ring, fluid, flywheel, pressure plate, oil pump and others. The fluids segment is estimated to be the fastest growing market, in terms of value due to increasing adoption of preventive/periodic maintenance services, which not only increases the average vehicle age but also enhances fuel efficiency.
The major player operating in the Indian Transmission Repair Market are Allison Transmission, Schaeffler Technologies, Continental AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Lee Myles Autocare & Transmission, Firestone Complete Auto Care, Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, Borgwarner, Mister Transmission, Aamco Transmissions etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Transmission Repair which covers production, demand and supply of the Transmission Repair market in India.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Indian Transmission Repair Market in terms of volume and Value.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Transmission Repair Market based on vehicle type, repair type, component and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Transmission Repair Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Transmission Repair Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Indian Transmission Repair Market.
To perform the study, the author conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, the author prepared an exhaustive list of automotive transmission manufacturers operating in India. Subsequently, researchers conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, the author could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analysed product offerings and regional presence of all major Transmission repair service centres across India.
The author calculated the market size for the Indian Transmission Repair Market by using a bottom-up technique, wherein the manufacturers’ volume sales data for different types of vehicles, were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturer to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories, Company Websites, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Target Audience:
- Automobile OEM’s
- Manufacturers of automotive transmission
- OEM authorized service centres
- Transmission repair centres
- Research Institutes
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Transmission manufacturers.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Transmission Repair manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, the Indian Transmission Repair Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
India Transmission Repair Market, by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
India Transmission Repair Market, by Repair Type:
- Transmission General Repair (TGRM)
- Transmission Overhaul (TOM)
India Transmission Repair Market, by Component:
- Gasket & Seal
- Transmission Filter
- Pressure Plate
- Oil Pump
India Transmission Repair Market, by Geography:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Transmission Repair Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according the client’s specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
5.2. Challenges & Unmet Needs
5.3. Brand Recall
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
7.2.2. By Repair Type (Transmission General Repair (TGRM) and Transmission Overhaul (TOM))
7.2.3. By Component (Gasket & Seal, Transmission Filter, O-Ring, Fluid, Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Oil Pump and Others)
7.2.4. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Component
8.2.2. By Repair Type
8.2.3. By Country
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Component
9.2.2. By Repair Type
9.2.3. By Country
9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Component
10.2.2. By Repair Type
10.2.3. By Country
10.3. Market Attractiveness Index
16.2. ZF India
16.3. Continental India Private Limited
16.4. Allison Transmission Inc (Trident Services Pvt Ltd.)
16.5. Schaeffler India Limited
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BorgWarner Emissions Systems Talegaon Pvt. Ltd.
- ZF India
- Continental India Private Limited
- Allison Transmission Inc (Trident Services Pvt Ltd.)
- Schaeffler India Limited