The automotive temperature sensors are used to sense and monitor the temperature of a vehicle. For instance, engine automotive temperature sensors are used in the engine air intake and cooling fluid. All these technological advancements and applications of temperature sensors in the vehicle are expected to drive the growth of the market in the coming years.
The Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market is segmented based on vehicle type, application, usage, technology, product and region. Based on vehicle type, the market is segmented into passenger cars, commercial vehicles and electric vehicles. The passenger car segment held the largest market share and is anticipated to dominate the market by 2025 owing to increasing production of passenger vehicles to meet the growing demand. In addition, the growing demand for premium and luxury vehicles is also propelling the demand for automotive temperature sensors.
Based on product, the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market is categorized into Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD), thermistor, MEMS, IC temperature sensor, thermocouple and infrared temperature sensor. Among them, the MEMS temperature sensor segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018 and the segment is expected to further dominate the market in the next five years owing to the growing demand for the luxury vehicles in the country.
Major players operating in the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market are Continental, Aptiv Components India Pvt Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Robert Bosch, Sensata Technologies, TE Connectivity, Microchip, TDK Corporation and Murata, among others. Leading companies are focusing on introduce advanced temperature sensors to improve various functional efficacies of a vehicle.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market vehicle type, application, usage, technology, product, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches in the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market.
The author calculated the market size of the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various application segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Automotive temperature sensor manufacturers/partners
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive temperature sensors
In this report, the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
India Automotive Temperature Sensor Market, By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles (EV)
- Thermal Seats
- EV Battery
- EV Motor
- Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD)
- IC Temperature Sensor
- Infrared Temperature Sensor
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Automotive Temperature Sensor Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Automotive Temperature Sensor Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. India Automotive Temperature Sensor Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles, Electric Vehicles (EV))
6.2.2. By Application (Engine, Exhaust, HVAC, Transmission, Thermal Seats, EV Battery, EV Motor)
6.2.3. By Usage (Gas, Air, Liquid)
6.2.4. By Technology (Contact, Non-Contact)
6.2.5. By Product (Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD), Thermistor, MEMS, IC Temperature Sensor, Thermocouple, Infrared Temperature Sensor)
6.2.6. By Region
6.2.7. By Company (2019)
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. India Passenger Car Automotive Temperature Sensor Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application
7.2.2. By Usage
7.2.3. By Technology
7.2.4. By Product
7.2.5. By Region
8. India Commercial Vehicle Automotive Temperature Sensor Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Application
8.2.2. By Usage
8.2.3. By Technology
8.2.4. By Product
8.2.5. By Region
9. India Electric Vehicle Automotive Temperature Sensor Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Application
9.2.2. By Usage
9.2.3. By Technology
9.2.4. By Product
9.2.5. By Region
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Development
12. Pricing Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Continental AG
15.2. Aptiv Components India Pvt Ltd
15.3. Panasonic Corporation
15.4. NXP Semiconductors
15.5. Robert Bosch GmBH
15.6. Sensata Technologies Inc.
15.7. TE Connectivity Inc.
15.8. Microchip Technology Inc.
15.9. TDK Corporation
15.10. Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the Author & Disclaimer
- Continental AG
- Aptiv Components India Pvt Ltd
- Panasonic Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- TE Connectivity Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- TDK Corporation
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.