The demand for parking sensors will increase with an increase in implementation of parking management solutions that reduce time taken in finding a parking space and ease traffic congestion. Moreover, increasing number of vehicles on the road combined with government initiatives such as smart cities are expected to develop better traffic and parking management solutions in Germany over the next five years.
Some of the major players operating in the Germany Smart Parking Market are Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Automotive PLC, Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd, Valeo S.A., Siemens AG, Cubic Corporation, Xerox Corporations etc. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Germany Smart Parking Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Germany Smart Parking Market based on system type, component, sensor technology, solution, vertical and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Germany Smart Parking Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Germany Smart Parking Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Germany Smart Parking Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Germany Smart Parking Market.
The author calculated the market size of the Germany Smart Parking Market by using a bottom-up approach, where the data for various end-user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Target Audience:
- Automotive smart park assists system manufacturers & component suppliers
- Automobile OEM’s
- Parking Management Solution Providers
- Parking Management Hardware and Services Providers
- Research Institutes
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Smart Parking manufacturers.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
In this report, the Germany Smart Parking Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Germany Smart Parking System Market, by Component:
- Parking Sensors
- Steering Angle Sensors
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Display Unit
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Image Sensor
- Radar Sensor
- Security & Surveillance
- Valet Parking Management
- License Plate Recognition
- Parking Reservation Management
- North Rhine-Westphalia
- Rest of Germany
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Germany Smart Parking Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according the client’s specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Germany Smart Parking Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Product Awareness
5.2. Product Pricing
5.3. Factors Influencing the Purchase Decision
6. Germany Smart Parking Market Overview
7. Germany Smart Parking Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Component (Parking Sensors, Steering Angle Sensors, Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and Display Unit)
7.2.2. By Sensor Technology (Ultrasonic Sensor, Image Sensor and Radar Sensor)
7.2.3. By Solution (Security & Surveillance, Valet Parking Management, License Plate Recognition and Parking Reservation Management)
7.2.4. By Region
7.2.5. By Company
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. Germany Parking Sensors Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Sensor Technology
8.2.2. By Solution
8.2.3. By Country
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9. Germany Steering Angle Sensors Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Sensor Technology
9.2.2. By Solution
9.2.3. By Country
9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
10. Germany Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Sensor Technology
10.2.2. By Solution
10.2.3. By System type
10.2.4. By Country
10.3. Market Attractiveness Index
11. Germany Display Unit Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value & Volume
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Sensor Technology
11.2.2. By Solution
11.2.3. By System type
11.2.4. By Country
11.3. Market Attractiveness Index
12. Price Point Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Germany Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Continental AG
17.2. Robert Bosch Gmbh
17.3. Delphi Automotive PLC
17.4. Aisin Seiki Co.
17.6. Siemens AG
17.7. Cubic Corporation
17.8. Xerox Corporation
17.9. Amano Mcgann
18. Strategic Recommendation
19. About the Author & Disclaimer