The UK Managed Security Services Market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period. The UK Managed Security Services Market is driven by the increasing sophistication and complexity of cyber-attacks. This has increased the demand for advanced threat protection solutions among the organizations. This in turn is expected to positively influence the market growth through 2025. Additionally, the growing adoption of advanced technologies such as IoT, AI, cloud based solutions, blockchain, among others are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth. Furthermore, a growing need to protect the IT resources and important organization data & information from malwares, ransomwares, among others is expected to spur the market growth over the next few years. However, dearth of skilled professionals to manage the cybersecurity within an organization can hamper the market growth. Besides, high cost of cyber security solutions can pose budget constraints among organizations especially for the SMEs can further restrict the market growth during the forecast period.
The UK Managed Security Services Market is segmented based on type, security type, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry, company, and region. Based on security type, the market can be categorized into network security, endpoint security, application security, cloud security and others. The endpoint security segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the growing BYOD trend among organizations especially among the SMEs. Additionally, growing need to mitigate cyber-attacks and malware threats further drive the segmental growth. Based on deployment mode, the market can be split into on-premise and cloud. The cloud segment is expected to dominate the market on account of the associated benefits such as scalability, flexibility, auto-update feature, large storage space, among others offered by cloud.
The major players operating in the UK Managed Security Services Market are BAE Systems, BT Counterpane, IBM United Kingdom Ltd, SecureWorks, Trustwave Holdings, Accenture UK Ltd., CenturyLink Communications UK Ltd, Verizon UK Ltd, DXC Technology, Fujitsu Services Holdings PLC and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the UK Managed Security Services Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the UK Managed Security Services Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the UK Managed Security Services Market based on type, security type, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the UK Managed Security Services Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the UK Managed Security Services Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the UK Managed Security Services Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the UK Managed Security Services Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the UK Managed Security Services Market.
The author performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the author sourced a list of service providers across the globe. Subsequently, researchers conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the author could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The author calculated the market size of the UK Managed Security Services Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Managed security services provider companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to managed security services
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the UK Managed Security Services Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
UK Managed Security Services Market, By Type:
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Information and Event Management
- Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System
- Disaster Recovery
- Unified Threat Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- Distributed Denial Of Service Mitigation
UK Managed Security Services Market, By Security Type:
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
UK Managed Security Services Market, By Deployment Mode:
UK Managed Security Services Market, By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
UK Managed Security Services Market, By End-User Industry:
- IT & Telecommunication
- Energy & Utilities
UK Managed Security Services Market, By Region:
- Northern Ireland
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the UK Managed Security Services Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on United Kingdom Managed Security Services Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. United Kingdom Managed Security Services Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Identity and Access Management, Antivirus/Anti-Malware, Firewall, Risk and Compliance Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Information and Event Management, Intrusion Detection System/ Intrusion Prevention System, Disaster Recovery, Unified Threat Management, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, Distributed Denial Of Service Mitigation, Others)
6.2.2. By Security Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Others)
6.2.3. By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud)
6.2.4. By Organization Size (Large Enterprises v/s SMEs)
6.2.5. By End User Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecommunication, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Defense, Others)
6.2.6. By Company (2019)
6.2.7. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. United Kingdom Network Security Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Deployment Mode
7.2.3. By Organization Size
7.2.4. By End User Industry
8. United Kingdom Endpoint Security Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Deployment Mode
8.2.3. By Organization Size
8.2.4. By End User Industry
9. United Kingdom Application Security Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Deployment Mode
9.2.3. By Organization Size
9.2.4. By End User Industry
10. United Kingdom Cloud Security Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Deployment Mode
10.2.3. By Organization Size
10.2.4. By End User Industry
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. United Kingdom Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. BAE Systems
15.2. BT Counterpane
15.3. IBM United Kingdom Ltd
15.5. Trustwave Holdings
15.6. Accenture UK Ltd.
15.7. CenturyLink Communications UK Ltd
15.8. Verizon UK Ltd
15.9. DXC Technology
15.10. Fujitsu Services Holdings PLC
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the Author & Disclaimer