With the sudden outbreak of pandemic COVID-19 disease, the world is affected, majority of the businesses are shut down and operations across different enterprises, warehouses and manufacturing units are also compromised. India is also widely affected by the disease spread and at present the country is under a rigorous lockdown. As a result of this neither the warehouses & manufacturing units are open nor functional. This is expected to negatively influence the market growth during the forecast period.
The Indian Warehouse Robotics Market is segmented based on type, software, function, payload capacity, end-user industry, company, and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into mobile robots, articulated robots, cylindrical robots, SCARA robots, parallel robots, cartesian robots and others. The mobile robots segment is expected to dominate the market owing to their extensive use by various e-commerce companies and manufacturing units. Based on software, the market can be fragmented into warehouse management system, warehouse control system and warehouse execution system. The warehouse management system software is expected to dominate the market on account of the associated benefits such as higher productivity, reduced costs, improved space utilization, enhanced customer experience, among others. Based on function, the market can be grouped into pick and place, palletizing and depalletizing, transportation, packaging and others. The pick and place function is expected to dominate the market since pick and place robots are highly accurate & efficient and reduce order processing time & related costs. Based on the end-user industry, the market can be classified into food & beverage, automotive, e-commerce, electrical & electronics, pharmaceuticals, chemical and others. The food & beverage industry is expected to hold a significant market share owing to the increasing use of warehouse robots in packaging, pelletizing and transportation.
The major players operating in the warehouse robotics market are ABB India Ltd., Fanuc India Limited, KUKA India Private Limited, Yaskawa India Pvt Ltd (Robotics Division), Yamaha Robotics, Omron Automation Pvt. Ltd., Honeywell Automation India Limited, Siemens India, Daifuku India Private Limited, B&R Industrial Automation Private Limited and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market based on type, software, function, payload capacity, end-user industry, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market.
The author calculated the market size of the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Warehouse robotics service provider companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to warehouse robotics
In this report, the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
India Warehouse Robotics Market, By Type:
- Mobile Robots
- Articulated Robots
- Cylindrical Robots
- SCARA Robots
- Parallel Robots
- Cartesian Robots
- Warehouse Management System
- Warehouse Control System
- Warehouse Execution System
- Pick and Place
- Palletizing and Depalletizing
- 0.5 kg to 10 kg
- 11 kg to 80 kg
- 81 kg to 180 kg
- 181 kg to 300 kg
- 301 kg to 900 kg
- More Than 900 kg
- Food & Beverage
- Electrical & Electronics
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Warehouse Robotics Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Warehouse Robotics Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customers/Customer Insights
6. India Warehouse Robotics Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Mobile Robots, Articulated Robots, Cylindrical Robots, SCARA Robots, Parallel Robots, Cartesian Robots, Others)
6.2.2. By Software (Warehouse Management System, Warehouse Control System, Warehouse Execution System)
6.2.3. By Function (Pick and Place, Palletizing and Depalletizing, Transportation, Packaging, Others)
6.2.4. By Payload Capacity (0.5 kg to 10 kg, 11 kg to 80 kg, 81 kg to 180 kg, 181 kg to 300 kg, 301 kg to 900 kg, More Than 900 kg)
6.2.5. By End User Industry (Food & Beverage, Automotive, E-Commerce, Electrical & Electronics, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Others)
6.2.6. By Region (North, East, South, West)
6.2.7. By Company
6.3. Product Market Map
7. North India Warehouse Robotics Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Software
7.2.3. By Function
7.2.4. By Payload Capacity
7.2.5. By End User Industry
8. East India Warehouse Robotics Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Software
8.2.3. By Function
8.2.4. By Payload Capacity
8.2.5. By End User Industry
9. South India Warehouse Robotics Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Software
9.2.3. By Function
9.2.4. By Payload Capacity
9.2.5. By End User Industry
10. West India Warehouse Robotics Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Software
10.2.3. By Function
10.2.4. By Payload Capacity
10.2.5. By End User Industry
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Company Profiles
15.1.1. ABB India Ltd.
15.1.2. Fanuc India Limited
15.1.3. KUKA India Private Limited
15.1.4. Yaskawa India Pvt Ltd (Robotics Division)
15.1.5. Yamaha Robotics
15.1.6. Omron Automation Pvt. Ltd.
15.1.7. Honeywell Automation India Limited
15.1.8. Siemens India
15.1.9. Daifuku India Private Limited
15.1.10. B&R Industrial Automation Private Limited
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the Author & Disclaimer
- ABB India Ltd.
- Fanuc India Limited
- KUKA India Private Limited
- Yaskawa India Pvt Ltd (Robotics Division)
- Yamaha Robotics
- Omron Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Honeywell Automation India Limited
- Siemens India
- Daifuku India Private Limited
- B&R Industrial Automation Private Limited