1h Free Analyst TimeGE Healthcare is tapping the power of 3D printing, genomics, mobile health, artificial intelligence, cloud, big data, remote patient monitoring, IoT, and precision & personalized medicine to offer connected care and improve workflow.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The company provides mentorship and investment support to startups through its in-house accelerator programs, such as Five.eight and Edision[X], and cco-develop solutions through own and partner innovation centers.
In September 2020, GE Healthcare launched the AI DReAM project in France, a consortium that partners with French SMEs, start-ups, research labs, and clinical centers to explore and develop AI in medical imaging.
In December 2020, GE Healthcare and Wayra U.K., a global Open Innovation Hub, co-launched the Edison Accelerator, an accelerator program to support digital health start-ups to develop AI applications in the EMEA region.
GE Healthcare acquired tech companies, namely, Monica Healthcare and Zenith Technologies.
The company's venture investment arm is called GE Ventures (GEV), which invest in both healthcare and non-healthcare sectors. The investments are made in Nuvolo Technologies, Vineti, and Genome Medical to name a few.
The report provides information and insights into GE Healthcare's tech activities, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, innovation centers, and accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative product and solution launch
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- GE Healthcare created a remotely managed private cloud-as-a-service dubbed GE Infrastructure Xchange (GEIX) powered by OpenStack and run through Rackspace for hosting all its applications.
- On March 31st, 2020, GE Healthcare sold-off BioPharma business to Danaher Corporation.
- The company focuses on developing software-based digital solutions that use technologies like predictive, preventive, and perspective analytics to provide caregivers with increased access to data, analytics, connectivity, and insights on operational processes and workflows.
- In 2020, company launched an AI suite to detect Chest X-ray abnormalities in partnership with Lunit.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into GE Healthcare's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies, innovation centers, and accelerator initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of GE Healthcare.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm - GE Ventures
- Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budgets & Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Intouch Health
- Yizhun Medical AI
- Shukun Technology
- YITU Technology
- 12Sigma Technologies
- DiA Imaging Analysis
- Nuvolo Technologies
- Preventice Solutions
- Advanced Solutions
- Agency for Science
- Technology and Research (A*STAR)
- Bernoulli Health
- Monica Healthcare
- Zenith Technologies
- Genome Medical
- Arterys Inc.
- Mocana Corp.
- Carbon 3D
- Evidation Health
- Verana Health Inc.
- Tamr Inc.