1h Free Analyst TimeGazprom is an integrated global oil and gas company It carries out the exploration, production, transportation, storage, processing and marketing of natural gas, gas condensate and crude oil The company also sells gas as a vehicle fuel and participates in the generation and marketing of heat and electricity It owns the gas trunk lines integrated in the Unified Gas Supply System ( of Russia The company sells more than half of overall gas produced in Russia and exports gas to countries within and outside the former Soviet Union It also produces and exports liquefied natural gas.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
In March 2021, Gazprom Neft's established a digital transformation center at St Petersburg, Russia to embrace digital technologies and advance ideas for improving business efficiency and automate business processes. The center comprises of nine laboratories that focuses on utilizing artificial intelligence robot and drone control, 3D printing for testing and development of industrial solutions to transform their traditional business processes.
The report provides information and insights into Gazprom's tech activities, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, and product launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- As a part of a strategy adopted by the company to improve efficiency and streamline corporate governance, Gazprom is undertaking systemic work in the areas including, expansion of its Integrated Information Environment with a corporate data bank, created on key performance indicators. Information management systems automating most of the critical business processes are already implemented by the group.
- Gazprom Neft launched Digital Transformation Directorate in 2018 to further its 2030 digital strategy. The company implemented several projects leveraging digital technologies like, big data, AI, blockchain, and IoT, the impact of which has been proved with development of digital twins for wells, drilling rigs, refineries, etc.
- Gazprom Neft is employing unmanned aerial vehicles or drones to optimize stock taking and inventory processes at company's warehouse facilities. The drones fly and hover between goods racks, scan RFID tags to obtain product information which helps company in enhancing its efficiency in stocktaking process.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Gazprom's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, and partnership strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ICS Holding