1h Free Analyst TimePing An Insurance is an integrated financial conglomerate providing insurance, banking, and investment products and services to individuals and corporate clients. The group offers a range of life and non-life insurance products such as motor insurance, property loss insurance, liability insurance, credit and trust insurance, cargo insurance, whole of life insurance, universal life insurance, endowment insurance, health insurance, and annuities. Ping An also provides personal and business banking, trust, wealth management, investment, securities brokerage, securities investment consulting, and securities trading services. It operates in China and Hong Kong (China SAR). Ping An is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report provides insight into Ping An's insurtech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
- Ping An is tapping into the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve its business efficiency. The company has automated operations including underwriting, policy administration, and claims management using AI in order to reduce turnaround times.
- Ping An launched its in-house cloud platform, Ping An Cloud, in 2013. The platform serves the group's internal subsidiaries across the finance, healthcare, smart cities, real estate, and automobile segments. In 2018, Ping An fully upgraded the platform and expanded its services to external customers.
- Ping An has invested over $7.3 billion on technology initiatives during the past decade and acquired technological expertise in areas including AI, blockchain, cloud computing, and facial recognition.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Ping An's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators and Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm Ping An Ventures
- Partnership and Investment Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Metro Pacific Health Tech Corporation
- Peak Fintech
- Swiss Re
- SBI Neo
- Bought By Many
- GDS Holdings
- Lenovo Healthcare Information Technology
- Biren Technology
- 20/20 GeneSystems
- 10x Future Technologies
- Oscar Health
- iCapital Network
- StartUp Health