This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsEisnerAmper LLP (EisnerAmper) is an auditing, accounting, and business advisory services company, based in the US. The company provides services including private business services, audit and assurance, corporate finance, employee benefit plan, federal government contracting, human capital advisory services, international services, litigation services, personal wealth advisors, consulting services and tax services among others. It serves construction; financial services; healthcare; life sciences, manufacturing and distribution, real estate, sports and entertainment, technology, not for profit, private equity and public companies. The company has offices in the US, the UK, Cayman Islands, India and Israel. EisnerAmper is headquartered in New York, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- EisnerAmper LLP - Key Facts
- EisnerAmper LLP - Key Employees
- EisnerAmper LLP - Key Employee Biographies
- EisnerAmper LLP - Key Operational Employees
- EisnerAmper LLP - Major Products and Services
- EisnerAmper LLP - History
- EisnerAmper LLP - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- EisnerAmper LLP - Business Description
- EisnerAmper LLP - Corporate Strategy
- EisnerAmper LLP - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- EisnerAmper LLP - Strengths
- EisnerAmper LLP - Weaknesses
- EisnerAmper LLP - Opportunities
- EisnerAmper LLP - Threats
- EisnerAmper LLP - Key Competitors
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- EisnerAmper LLP, Key Facts
- EisnerAmper LLP, Key Employees
- EisnerAmper LLP, Key Employee Biographies
- EisnerAmper LLP, Key Operational Employees
- EisnerAmper LLP, Major Products and Services
- EisnerAmper LLP, History
- EisnerAmper LLP, Other Locations
- EisnerAmper LLP, Subsidiaries
- EisnerAmper LLP, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Boston Consulting Group
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Oliver Wyman Inc
- Mitchell Madison Group
- McKinsey & Co Inc
- KPMG International Coop
- Grant Thornton International Ltd
- Ernst & Young Global Ltd
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd
- BDO International B.V.
- Bain & Co Inc