The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsStroer SE & Co KGaA (Stroer) is a provider of customized, fully integrated solutions across the marketing and sales of a product life cycle. The company offers out-of-home media solutions ranging from conventional poster media and exclusive advertising services at train stations through to digital out-of-home media. It also offers content and direct media services including location or content-specific reach, interaction across the spectrum of dialog marketing and transactions among others. Stroer also provides digital publishing services for premium content on digital channels through its t-online.de and other sites. The company serves numerous websites in German-speaking countries. It has subsidiaries in the US, the UK, New Zealand, Singapore, and Europe. Stroer is headquartered in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Key Facts
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Key Employees
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Key Employee Biographies
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Major Products and Services
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - History
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Company Statement
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Business Unit
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Business Description
- Business Segment: Daas & E-Commerce
- Business Segment: Digital & Dialog Media
- Business Segment: Out-of-Home Media
- Geographical Segment: Germany
- Geographical Segment: Rest of World
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Corporate Strategy
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Strengths
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Weaknesses
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Opportunities
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Threats
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Key Facts
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Key Employees
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Key Employee Biographies
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Major Products and Services
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, History
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Subsidiaries
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Business Unit
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Key Competitors
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Ratios based on current share price
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Annual Ratios
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Stroer SE & Co KGaA, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc
- OUTFRONT Media Inc
- Lamar Advertising Co
- JCDecaux SA
- Prismaflex International S.A.
- Publicis Groupe SA
- Dentsu Group Inc