1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Raytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The company offers commercial, general aviation and military aircraft engines, engine control systems, power generation management and distribution systems, and flight systems.
It also offers air dominance, command and control, communications and navigation, cybersecurity, decision superiority, air warfare, counter UAS, hypersonics, missile defense, naval warfare, land warfare and space solutions. The company provides fleet management services, and aftermarket maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. It has operational presence across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle-East. RTX is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, the US.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of Raytheon Technologies Corp due to COVID-19.
- The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on Raytheon Technologies Corp
- Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
- Main Clients Backlogs
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 on Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
- To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of Raytheon Technologies Corp.
Table of ContentsScorecard
- Business Overview
- Business Exposure
- Production Line
- Annexe: Job Analytics
- Annexe: COVID-19 Polls
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Raytheon Technologies Corp
- Pratt & Whitney