The small home appliances market in Italy is growing with the growth in prices for small home appliances in the last two years in the country. Among the small home appliances, the growth is mainly driven by devices such as cordless handstick vacuum cleaners, electric fans, and fully automatic coffee machines. Made in Italy Kitchen appliances are highly regarded by other countries in the world that includes small kitchen appliances. The category includes hobs, hoods, kitchens, ovens, sous-vide appliances which are regarded in the market.
Convenience is becoming increasingly important to consumers as they need to save time. Freestanding blenders and integrated cooking appliances are also posed to grow in the market. IoT and connected small home appliances that can be switched off and on using sound and voice commands are also gaining popularity in the market.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Production of Small Home Appliances in Italy
Italy has emerged as a major exporter for appliances to various neighboring European countries. Increasing production of small home appliances is giving rise to the demand in the domestic market and rising exports to other countries. Smartness and connectivity have emerged as a dominant trend in the market. The European and Italy market offers more than 21,000 connected appliances to consumers. Quality of life for households is raising the demand for small home appliances in the country. The main exporting destinations for Itlay is Germany, France, United Kingdom, and the Russian Federation.
E-commerce is Supporting the Growth of Small Home Appliances in Italy
- E-commerce retailing is projected to grow in the market due to the easiness of ordering products online. Ordering products online has become a trend in the Italian home appliances market owing to the rising comfortability of the people to order goods online.
- The major appliance brands preferred by people over Facebook were Bimby Italia, GA.MA Italy professional, Bialetti, and Folletto.
- Creation of Digital Single Market (DSM) an initiative by the European Commission is expected to unlock more opportunities in the e-commerce market across Italy.
- Implementation of the promotional strategies of companies and the shift towards online retailing channels will further contribute to the growth dynamics of the sector.
Small domestic appliance manufacturing in Italy is competitive in nature, the market has intensified competition from local manufacturers and foreign brands present in the market. Manufacturers are focusing on building energy-saving appliances and are innovating new products to engage the customers by offering new small appliances in the market.
Main players in the small household appliances names include players such as BSH, Krups, Gruppo Cimbali S.p.a, Moulinex, and FABER S.p.A., etc.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
4.2 Market Dynamics
4.3 Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5 Impact of Covid- 19 on the Market
4.6 Insights on Government Regulations and Initiatives
4.7 Technology Innovations in the Industry
5.1.1 Vacuum Cleaners
5.1.2 Hair Clippers
5.1.5 Grills & Roasters
5.1.6 Hair Dryers
5.1.7 Coffee Machines
5.1.8 Other Small Home Appliances
5.2 By Distribution Channels
5.2.1 Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
5.2.2 Specialty Stores
5.2.4 Other Distribution Chanels
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 BSH Home Appliances Ltd.
6.2.2 Candy Group
6.2.3 Gruppo Cimbali S.p.a
6.2.4 FABER S.p.A.
6.2.5 Elica S.p.A.
6.2.8 Gruppo Bialetti Industrie
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BSH Home Appliances Ltd.
- Candy Group
- Gruppo Cimbali S.p.a
- FABER S.p.A.
- Elica S.p.A.
- Gruppo Bialetti Industrie