The Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) membranes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market is increasing demand from the residential segment. Moreover, activities such as urbanization, rapid industrial expansion, government infrastructure projects are further anticipated to escalate the product demand during the period of forecast. On the flip-side, unfavorable conditions arising due to the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 is anticipated to foil the growth of the market studied.
- Commercial application is anticipated to dominate the thermoplastic polyolefin membranes market across the globe. Furthermore, various plans to refurbish existing buildings is predicted to drive the market during the forecasted timeframe.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest market due to the increasing investment in the construction industry in the region.
Key Market Trends
High Demand from the Commercial Segment to Escalate the Thermoplastic Polyolefin Membranes Market
- The thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) membranes market is driven by the factor of rising urbanization and growing construction activities at a commercial scale to improve and develop the existing infrastructure in countries across the world.
- They function admirably for an assortment of activities with roofs of every kind imaginable, including exposed roofs, green roofs, cool roofs, ballasted roofs, and more, from enormous scope business ventures, for example, airports and manufacturing plants to a private house housetop.
- It is preferred in the commercial sector owing to its high-performance waterproofing membrane, which is environmentally friendly, fast installation, and safe use. The benefits of TPO membranes range from heat reflectivity and energy efficiency to green roofing systems.
- In the U.S., public construction spending on commercial projects increased from USD 2.48 Billion in 2015 to USD 4.25 Billion in 2019.
- Saudi Arabia, an oil rich nation, is planning to shift their economic focus from oil and therefore, Saudi government has decided of investing over USD 450 billion in the development of its infrastructure under its Saudi Arabia vision plan 2030. It is expected to increase the revenue of the market studied.
- All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the global thermoplastic polyolefin membranes market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate Thermoplastic Polyolefin Membranes Market
- Asia-Pacific region holds a prominent share in the global thermoplastic polyolefin membranes market globally and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast timeline.
- The region has seen rapid urbanization in the last few years as countries like China, and Indonesia is becoming a global hub for several businesses across the world. In 2019, the construction industry in China generated an added value of around 7.09 trillion yuan.
- The Indian government has made an ongoing declaration of its arrangement which incorporates the development of 100 smart cities across the country and developing the infrastructure by investing USD 28.18 billion for the upcoming project.
- The commercial real estate sector in countries like India has been greatly boosted by the government initiatives including Make in India and other reforms in the sector such as the introduction of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA).
- Thus, rising demand from construction sector is expected to drive the market studied in the region during the forecast timeline.
The thermoplastic polyolefin membranes market is partially fragmented. Some of the players in the market include ARDEX AUSTRALIA, GAF, Sika AG, Carlisle SynTec Systems, and Firestone Building Products.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of the Study
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Residential Sector
4.1.2 High use in Commercial Projects
4.2.1 Unprecedented Outbreak of COVID-19 Virus
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5.1.1 TPO 45 Mil Membrane
5.1.2 TPO 60 Mil Membrane
5.1.3 TPO 80 Mil Membrane
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 ARDEX AUSTRALIA
6.4.2 Carlisle SynTec Systems
6.4.3 CHINA GWELL MACHINERY CO.,LTD
6.4.4 Firestone Building Products
6.4.7 Johns Manville
6.4.8 KÖSTER BAUCHEMIE AG
6.4.9 Sika AG
6.4.10 SOPREMA S.A.S.
6.4.11 Tremco Incorporated
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ARDEX AUSTRALIA
- Carlisle SynTec Systems
- CHINA GWELL MACHINERY CO.,LTD
- Firestone Building Products
- Johns Manville
- KÖSTER BAUCHEMIE AG
- Sika AG
- SOPREMA S.A.S.
- Tremco Incorporated