The Rally Sport Riding Gear Market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period 2020 - 2025.
- A growth in the market has been observed since 2015 owing to the growing popularity of motorsports in developing countries such as India. Increased participation in endurance motorsport racing is driving the market growth globally.
- Many global manufacturers of endurance motorcycles are launching their top selling models in countries such as India owing to the increasing willingness of customers to buy top end vehicles and gears. In March 2020, Honda launched its adventure tourer Africa Twin in India to address the need of market.
- The innovations in the use of materials such as carbon fibre and polymers for riding gear manufacturing is driving the market. The new materials provides better protection and comfort such as sweat soaking to rally drivers.
Key Market Trends
Technological Innovations Are Driving The Market
The audience and player participation in rally racing sports has been continuously increasing leading to the growth of Rally Sport Riding Gear Market. The new version of rally sports is driven by energy efficient and environment friendly vehicles with increased safety.Toyota in 2020 announced to field five Yaris cars in Finland for racing season of 2020 and 2021. These cars are equipped with new safety features that were not there in the previous version introduced in 2017.
The safety standards for rally vehicles are enhanced at regular time periods and design innovations are seen in roll cage design, frontal head restraints, side-hit protection, etc. Many riding gear manufacturers invest in research and development regularly to keep up with global standards such as FIA and Snell. Innovation in materials such as styrofoam and shell combination, usage of kevlar, Dyneema, High Density Plastic, etc. is driving the growth of market.
Europe Is The Largest Market For Rally Sport Riding Gears
Europe is home to major automotive manufacturers that regularly participates in motor sport events held cross the continent to showcase the strength, safety, comfort, endurance and durability of their vehicles. Rally racing is a popular sport in Europe and several major global events are held in the continent throughout the globe. Owing to the aforementioned factors, Europe has the largest share of rally sport riding gears in the entire world.
Introduction of racing sports involving electric propulsion technology has brought a significant innovations in safety and performance design of recing vehicles. The fireproof properties of rally jackets have also improved owing to the reasearch and development in the field. These factors are propelling the growth of market in the region.
The market for Rally Sport Riding Gear is a fragmented one with players such as Alpinestars, AGV Sports, Bell Helmets, FLY Racing , etc. dominating the market. Design innovation and investment in safety features is a prominent strategy adopted by majority of players in the market. Players also sponsors professiona drivers and teams as a medium to market their products.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of the Study
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.2 Rally Vehicle Type
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States Of America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
188.8.131.52 United Arab Emirates
184.108.40.206 Other Countries
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Alpinestars SPA
6.2.3 FLY Racing Jackets
6.2.4 Klim Technical Riding Gear
6.2.5 Kushitani Hamamatsu
6.2.6 Ride Icon
6.2.7 Spartan Pro Gear Co.
6.2.8 HKM Sports Equipment GmbH
6.2.9 Bell Helmets
6.2.10 Fox Racing Inc.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Alpinestars SPA
- FLY Racing Jackets
- Klim Technical Riding Gear
- Kushitani Hamamatsu
- Ride Icon
- Spartan Pro Gear Co.
- HKM Sports Equipment GmbH
- Bell Helmets
- Fox Racing Inc.